Total dud

hammer93

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys who only played a couple of games like Ostenstaadt etc. shouldn't qualify.

For me, Bert Konterman is the worst player I watched for us. His signing pretty much signaled the rails coming off Advocaat's reign. We looked unstoppable for 2 seasons then this clown appeared and messed it up. I can't believe we persisted with him for so long. He was truly an awful defender. He's the sort of player Walter would've punted at the first opportunity.

Karl Svensson is not far behind him. Can't stand centre-backs that clearly have no clue how to defend.

Can't disagree with this mate .Sad thing is the righting was on the wall after 6-2 game .He should never have played again just for that one .He did have his moments so maybe there was worse .I think Craig Paterson wasn't far behind .Certainly the worst captain we ever had

Sebastian rosenthal was a Total waste of time !!!! Prodan,Michael ball, flo was useless, won't ever forgive van vossen for that miss lol and I'll end on a high note it's a penalty to the scum up steps van hoy ya donkey shoots to his right Andy the flying pig Goram saves the spot kick and sends the rangers faithful into raptures Carlsberg don't do goalies but if they did

We've signed worse players than Jim Denny over the past few years - or maybe signed players who performed worse than Jim Denny. He was a scapegoat in the 1970s but guys like Ostenstad, Mladenovic and Marcus Gayle were worse, to name but three.

Mladenovic every time a worst player subject comes up this name appears who the fuck was he?

mine would have been kenny lyall fucking hopless.

Nothin but respect for Jim Denny, may not have been the most accomplished player we've had but at least he gave 100% when he pulled on the shirt. Remember when I done Karate in the 70's he came along to help his mate Bobby from Linwood to give us some fitness training, never forget it...a Rangers player puting us through our paces, and for free....RESPECT.

Mladenović, an international for Serbia and Montenegro (17 caps, 1 goal), joined Rangers from Serbian champions Red Star Belgrade for £1m in August 2004. He made his Rangers debut in a UEFA Champions League qualifier against CSKA Moscow. However he failed to settle at Ibrox and was subsequently loaned out to Real Sociedad in January 2005. He was released by Rangers on August 30, despite having three years left on his contract, and re-joined Red Star Belgrade on a free transfer. In 2006,

I think he and his agent 'worked' their ticket.