Lady Ibrox running today at 6/1

stefmartin16

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but this nag is a donkey, it ran about a month ago a few punters here put a bet on and it came last-- still with a name like that no gers fan could resist.

Not sure why you're getting so many neg reps because the information you posted was entirely correct.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=236358&st=0&p=1060369402&hl=+lady%20+ibrox&fromsearch=1entry1060369402

Good to see a few bears getting something back today though.

Folks the racing at Chester today sees a horse named lady Ibrox running in the 2:50. I'm gonna put a cheeky tens pot each way on it. 6/1 look like good odds. Good luck to anyone who has a punt on it. And by the way if it doesn't win I'll delete this topic and deny all knowledge. :craphead:

fucking pissed aff, i like ma hoarses, done this every time it ran, but missed it the day. wot a twat

Ok fair dos I concede I know bugger all about racing, was just relating a fact--this horse did come last a while ago--thanks for the neg reps, last time I comment on horses.

If you knew bugger all you shouldn't have commented, you no doubt stopped a few people betting on it.

If you knew bugger all you shouldn't have commented, you no doubt stopped a few people betting on it.

FFS, the members on here either read the OP and bet or they go with the FACTS that the Fox posted. Remember, he did post facts and it did finish last, last time out.

FFS, the members on here either read the OP and bet or they go with the FACTS that the Fox posted. Remember, he did post facts and it did finish last, last time out.

What class race was the last one? What class race was this one? Was the going a factor?

Man united got beat Today so there's no chance they'll win through the week.

What class race was the last one? What class race was this one? Was the going a factor?

Man united got beat Today so there's no chance they'll win through the week.

If this was Horse Racing Media, I would give a shit to what you just said. This is Rangers Media and the forum is about football. We are not racing experts but we have our own minds - the OP stated it was a 6-1 chance with a Rangers related name, he did not go on about it's current or past form.

I chose not to make a bet because I don't gamble (apart from the lottery) but most members who appeared to bet, did so for fun or the chance to make a profit - not because the OP told them it was a cert or the other poster who posted facts of a recent failure.

My father was a gambler and read the form to me on a daily basis, when I was a kid - he died pennyless!

If this was Horse Racing Media, I would give a shit to what you just said. This is Rangers Media and the forum is about football. We are not racing experts but we have our own minds - the OP stated it was a 6-1 chance with a Rangers related name, he did not go on about it's current or past form.

I chose not to make a bet because I don't gamble (apart from the lottery) but most members who appeared to bet, did so for fun or the chance to make a profit - not because the OP told them it was a cert or the other poster who posted facts of a recent failure.

My father was a gambler and read the form to me on a daily basis, when I was a kid - he died pennyless!

Wind your neck in ya tool. His post would have put guys off betting on it because he was talking like he knew something. The horse wins and then he decides to tell us he knows fuck all about racing :lol:doh

soz tae hear about yur da, but catch a fucking grip. its a fucking horse bet.BACK THE HORSE OR DONT.

Wind your neck in ya tool. His post would have put guys off betting on it because he was talking like he knew something. The horse wins and then he decides to tell us he knows fuck all about racing :lol:doh

Tool? Nice to see you can hold your own in a debate. :sleep1:

actually there was a thread just like this one last time out and a good few bears put money on and it came last, I know nothing about racing but remembered that fact and told the punters, some might interpret me posting this fact as an attempt to save fellow bears some cash ???--anyway the horse won so for all those who ignored me, best of luck, there was me thinking this was just a chatty wee thread about a horse with a Rangers related name.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but this nag is a donkey, it ran about a month ago a few punters here put a bet on and it came last-- still with a name like that no gers fan could resist.

If the horse got shagged (again) everyone would be thanking you for the heads up.