Fans Meeting With Charles Green At Ibrox

DarcheVinny

Why dont you write to the club then Hetty?

I do believe the reason the club meets fans in groups like they did last night because it is impossible for them to read every letter from fans, it is easier for them to represent themselfs in a meeting. Now I do not know who was at the meeting but I think it is not an unreasonable question that I am asking.

what is a hetty

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should be told why one deal is better than the other for the club.

And did you miss the bit were adidas said we were going to be the biggest club on its books. Now that is a very tempting offer from a ompany that can push our brand around the world much better and with much greater experience than puma can. We were told it was basically a week away from adidas I would like to know why he impression is that it is no longer the best deal. is that too much to ask.

where you at the meeting?.

Is it not quite obvious that Puma may have came in with a better offer? I wasnt at the meeting but my old RSC convenor(sp) was there and i have also read the minutes of the meeting.

You dont know what Puma can offer, it could be a better deal, could be slightly less money but with x % of sales per top more than what Addidas were offering. There are loads of variables that could go in our favour by being with one brand over an other. It could still be Adidas yae know

I do believe the reason the club meets fans in groups like they did last night because it is impossible for them to read every letter from fans, it is easier for them to represent themselfs in a meeting. Now I do not know who was at the meeting but I think it is not an unreasonable question that I am asking.

what is a hetty

patricia-routledge__1298786049-16086.jpg

Thanks for posting some interesting reading there (tu)

I expect the Adidas fanboy's will be taking TWB's advice of setting yourself on fire and jump out the window if the Puma deal goes through :lol: I don't think Puma are that bad quite like afew of the Italy tops they made (tu)

I expect the Adidas fanboy's will be taking TWB's advice of setting yourself on fire and jump out the window if the Puma deal goes through :lol: I don't think Puma are that bad quite like afew of the Italy tops they made (tu)

In all honesty mate i think we would all like Adidas if it was made like the HSV tops etc but ffs its the same on here every summer. Hope we get adidas etc. Fuck even in the summer we never knew if the club would still be around and some couldnt wait for the JJB deal and Umbro deals to be ripped up :lol:

Am I not allowed to disagree with what Charles green says. I don't the idea of paying higher wages on free agents it reminds me of the days when Alex mcliesh had to do this.

Sorry btw did not mean to disaprove your post I will approve tour next one to even it up

NO!! :cgreen:

In all honesty mate i think we would all like Adidas if it was made like the HSV tops etc but ffs its the same on here every summer. Hope we get adidas etc. Fuck even in the summer we never knew if the club would still be around and some couldnt wait for the JJB deal and Umbro deals to be ripped up :lol:

Agree mate (tu) I like Adidas too but as you say the way some people cream themselves for it like it's the most important thing :lol: As long as the club get the best deal available I'll be happy wether that be Adidas,Nike or Puma (tu)

haha, although it may not seem that way I dont care who makes the kit as long as its a good deal and the best one possible for the club

We had diadora once and I still bought all the gear even though diadora was worse than wearing 2 stripe trackies with a pair of nicks air max.

A couple of the tops were quite good. All manufacturers from Warrior to Adidas make good and bad strips anyway.

Fuck the pope

Meant to say agree those Hamburg top's you mentioned are :drool:

I quess from a merchandise point of view, not just the replica tops but also for casual wear...Adidas would be seen as the more attractive option to fans but I have to say my team has puma strips, training tops/jackets etc and it is really good quality and smart as...I don't really care either way just delighted we are trying to branch out and expand our brand!