A Rangersmedia RSC?

TheFarmer

Just had a thought.

Would we be allowed to set up a RSC for Rangersmedia?

If 80 or more ST holders (that aren't already in a RSC) gave in their ST numbers, we would be a category A+ RSC.

Away tickets allocated to the 'Internet Loyal RSC' :sherlock: could get sold through the ticket section?

Pros/Cons?

Obviously there wouldn't be a bus running or anything like that, would just be a way to get more away tickets for the good folks of RM (For example we would have got 5 tickets for the Stirling Albion game).

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye let's meet outside the megastore at the next home game to sort this out...I'll be the guy in the blue top :BELM:

:lol:

I dunno if the God's of RM would want an RSC, or they probably woulda done it years ago. I woulda said the RangersMedia Users RSC is a goer :sherlock:

RoboProd Chairman, Deccy11 as secretary, Ozblue as International Director of boomerangs, caseyjones as non-executive director of alcohol related fundraisers, Rfc52 head of sexual education, DJW Chairman of the white pant suits department and Boab as communications officer (tu)

:lol:

I dunno if the God's of RM would want an RSC, or they probably woulda done it years ago. I woulda said the RangersMedia Users RSC is a goer :sherlock:

RoboProd Chairman, Deccy11 as secretary, Ozblue as International Director of boomerangs, caseyjones as non-executive director of alcohol related fundraisers, Rfc52 head of sexual education and Boab as communications officer (tu)

What an RSC that would be

RoboProd Chairman, Deccy11 as secretary, Ozblue as International Director of boomerangs, caseyjones as non-executive director of alcohol related fundraisers, Rfc52 head of sexual education, DJW Chairman of the white pant suits department and Boab as communications officer (tu)

After careful consideration, I am more than happy to accept the role of chairman of the RangersMedia Users RSC.

dunno about an RSC but would love to have a section (or 2) of Ibrox booked out for RM members at a game sometime :21:

One of the things about an online forum is that its anonymous, and that's one of the reasons so many folk love them. So i cant see a RM section at Ibrox kicking off tbh, not in big numbers anyway.

The glory of this idea is that tickets could be posted out to the winners of the ballot, or collected at the match. First choice of tickets could be to those who have given in their ST details to the RSC, and any tickets not taken up could be balloted to the open forum (those who enter the draw).

'Cunts' is Glaswegian for 'mates' it was a compliment :sherlock:

It wasn't like that in my old mans day as a nipper in Glasgow. When he met RoboProd a few months ago, he told me afterwards that he couldn't understand a word he was saying :lol:

The chairman of the RMU RSC needs elocution lessons (tu)

Do any Mods/Admin or even RSC Convenors know how feasible this would be?

Posting of your ticket would be included in the price of your ticket and PayPal could be used by everyone to pay for tickets?

There's no risk the tickets wouldn't get sold. We have plenty RSC Convenors on here looking for tickets to budge as well if members didn't want them etc.

Do any Mods/Admin or even RSC Convenors know how feasible this would be?

Posting of your ticket would be included in the price of your ticket and PayPal could be used by everyone to pay for tickets?

There's no risk the tickets wouldn't get sold. We have plenty RSC Convenors on here looking for tickets to budge as well if members didn't want them etc.

Only problem I could see would be if a ticket was lost in the post. We could offer recorded delivery, or match-day collection as well though,and make sure we get proof of postage for non recorded delivery letters?

RM would also have to have money in the bank to buy the tickets from rangers before recouping the money by selling them on here, so they could lose out slightly if there are unsold tickets.