Well at least one Rangers won .

reddrock

Dunstable Rangers won 10 -1 in The Luton district and south beds premier , the team I manage .

Just trying to raise a smile chaps , follow us on facebook or football mitoo on line .

Oh and forgot , two chalked off and we scored the oppositions goal , lol

Yeah no markyate, been living 39 of my 41 years in the lovely Luton, lol

I take it you use lovely in the loose sense of the word lol. Come along mate we always have a beer in the club house afterwards , bring any fellow bears your more than welcome , if you in box me i can give more details , be nice to have a wee bear following .

I take it you use lovely in the loose sense of the word lol. Come along mate we always have a beer in the club house afterwards , bring any fellow bears your more than welcome , if you in box me i can give more details , be nice to have a wee bear following .

yes mate it's a fucking hole ! Lol , will do mate

Get stuck in to that St Josephs mob! :21:

The SSMl Premier Division is Step 5 in Non league, you would go into the 2nd division (Step 7). You'll be Step 8 non-league and step 12 in the whole FA system. Good result, if you have a free weekend you could pop to Bedford Town and see Stevie Kinniburgh playing.

Best of luck for the season.

The SSMl Premier Division is Step 5 in Non league, you would go into the 2nd division (Step 7). You'll be Step 8 non-league and step 12 in the whole FA system. Good result, if you have a free weekend you could pop to Bedford Town and see Stevie Kinniburgh playing.

Been going years them fuckers!

Stick some pics of your strips up mate?

Why dont you start a wee thread on here for your team weekly updates etc, id be interested to read it

I would love to mate , a lot of the players are bears , I think admin might get the hump though lol , we have a facebook page for the team . if you are on FB in box me and i can swap names and add ya . You can follow us on Football mitoo , its The Luton and South Beds District League we are in the Prem , and group B of the Champs league , its all drop down menu , and yes we play in all blue lol.

PM me mate love yer post lol , we will do our best . I got fine and warned as to future conduct in one of the games against them last year .

Seconded! If I get back down and theres no clash with a Bedford game I'll be sure to pop along and lend support.

You would be welcome and if at home , beer in the clubhouse after , I would like nothing better than a few bears , pitch side giving it laldy wae No Surrender lol