Malcolm Murray Statement

Broxi

So how many folk join a forum and within four days are calling the members fannies?

I imagine quite a few if they have the misfortune to read any of your posts. No offence. For the record, i didnt call all members fannies. Just the grasses.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to do with him talking shite and winding members up on fishing trips - in essence he was a wank.

Im not saying he wasnt a wank, but he made some good points and just got shot down because of his bluntness. It doesnt mean he was wrong.

Comeoffit now pretending to be someone else has given me a bit of something to laugh about after the depression of Saturday.

I thank the man.

Glad ive cheered you up, but you couldnt be more wrong. The mods can check me out, no problem, even if they have been paid off by green to silence the doubters.

Im not saying he wasnt a wank, but he made some good points and just got shot down because of his bluntness. It doesnt mean he was wrong.

If he disagrees with me he is wrong. He was a bellend that upset a number of long standing members on here due to his fishing fuck all to do with being blunt.

If he disagrees with me he is wrong. He was a bellend that upset a number of long standing members on here due to his fishing fuck all to do with being blunt.

Fair enough, maybe i didnt see all his posts, but people saying that im him is just wrong. Its like he is the only person in the world that doesnt trust green. Behave.

Do you even go to any games? After all it's probably just supporting the Green regime.

No, i dont go anymore because im not a hypocrite. It doesnt mean im not still a supporter. There is more to supporting your team than blindly giving money to someone you dont trust.

You said to Gogzy

Let me guess, youve been to about 5 games in 20 odd years and have the cheek to say you support Rangers? Internet warrior

Then go on to say

No, i dont go anymore because im not a hypocrite. It doesnt mean im not still a supporter. There is more to supporting your team than blindly giving money to someone you dont trust.

Fucking comedy gold. Now fuck off ya pie

Ah, so when our club has needed us the most, being in as low a division as ever, you have walked away?

Brilliant supporter.

Ah, so when our club has needed us the most, being in as low a division as ever, you have walked away?

Brilliant supporter.

I never said i was a brilliant supporter, so i dont see how my level of support is relevant to my worries about green. Is it just people that go to games that can comment? I should have read the t&cs better i think. When im sure my money is going to the club and not in some suits back pocket, then ill happily go again. Im not holding my breath.

You said to Gogzy

Then go on to say

Fucking comedy gold. Now fuck off ya pie

I notice you ignored my question about why we needed the money so quick and instead waited until you could tell me to fuck off again. Nice.

I never said i was a brilliant supporter, so i dont see how my level of support is relevant to my worries about green. Is it just people that go to games that can comment? I should have read the t&cs better i think. When im sure my money is going to the club and not in some suits back pocket, then ill happily go again. Im not holding my breath.

You're using the ownership as an excuse to stay away because you can't be arsed with Third Division football, no Europe or Old Firm games.

Don't expect any of us to be fooled.

And what made up name did u use then jojo??? Ure a sad wee deluded mhank its in every post youve sent tonite!!...Are you jojo the dogfaced boy whom i can remember reading about years ago when the Sunday Sport was doing all its spoof headlines?? World War II bomber found on moon...Hitler was a woman.. Ah happy days!!....They headlines and stories were & are more believable than you being a BEAR...NOW GET TO YOUR BED... SEE US REAL BEARS CAN SNIFF YOUR MHANKY MOB OUT FAE MILES AWAY... RANGERS THEN...NOW..FOREVER...

So you attended games when Murray was lining his back pocket? or have you never attended games?