Malcolm Murray Statement

Broxi

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great statement by Malcom Murray and nice to hear from him again after Charles Green giving every cunt a good pasting MM walks up and delivers the boot in the balls these cunts need. Also outed a few mhanks on here mainly the Budda like reincarnation of comeoffit :wanker:

Comeoffit

JoJo123

EdTuBrutus

IDoMaths

Not sure if they are all the same person or two different but from pie and bovril.

Comeoffit

JoJo123

EdTuBrutus

IDoMaths

Not sure if they are all the same person or two different but from pie and bovril.

Fuck sake, im actually starting to believe myself now. How bored do you think i am to have 4 accounts.

Comeoffit

JoJo123

EdTuBrutus

IDoMaths

They're MOs are very similar, sad sad people if they have to troll RM for attention, i prefer the Old School trolls at least they knew how to accept defeat gracefully :sherlock:

Tell me jojo the clown, did your mother neglect you when you were young? Maybe passed you off to the local priest for extra schooling? :pipe:

Like a fucking tag team, one goes to bed and another comes along with the same pish. Im not comeoffit or any of the others you said. Ive also never spent alone time with any member of a chapel/church. Hope ive cleared things up for you.

Like a fucking tag team, one goes to bed and another comes along with the same pish. Im not comeoffit or any of the others you said. Ive also never spent alone time with any member of a chapel/church. Hope ive cleared things up for you.

Actualy i didnt say you were comeoffit, i was merely enquiring whether you had a happy childhood and the school you went to. However if you feel the need to get something off your chest they say confessions good for the soul. Bad for the arsehole though :pipe:

All successful teams spend way beyond their means. Do you not understand how football functions? I cant wait to see how Green is going to make us the first club in world football to be successful by balancing the books, all the while doubling the original investors money. Its laughable that people believe a word the man says.

Maybe you are happy seeing us struggle and lose against the worst team in Scottish football. We had a chance to build a decent squad before the transfer ban and we buy 1 player for less than a million. Why didnt one of these billionaires shell out a few million to give our squad a much needed boost, and give us a realistic chance in the cups? There are no investors, only smoke and mirrors. Sadly, most of us are kept happy with soundbites and shite about adidas and fucking I-brox.

By the way, how are the court cases going against the former players that he said left illegally? All quiet on the western front. It couldnt be that Green wanted them off the wage bill, could it? He does know a lot of football agents apparently.

The eureka moment will probably come when he fucks off with the silver and we are stuck in div 1/2 with fuck all money left and looking for a new owner again. Hes doing this for his £2m payoff. Dont kid yourself that he actually gives a fuck.

How miserable are you?.

You lost all credability by saying why didn't we spend millions to win div3 and compete in cups?. Simple answer is we don't need to, it would be financial suicide. Do you know how much cash we get by winnning a cup? also have you forgot we are banned from Europe for the next 3 years?.

Porto are a successful club, do they spend way above their means?. No, why? because they buy low and sell high. This will be the way forward for us and I believe with Green and co's connections to agents etc which you earlier mentioned we will be successful at this.

This is exactly what Green is playing on. We will pay and keep paying without asking questions. If you can answer why we need £20/30m this year, ill be happy to stfu. Id rather hear it from the horses mouth mind, but nobody ever asks him when they get the chance. Mr Green still hasnt answered my email i sent him 2 months ago.

'Dear Mr. Green,

How can a football club no' be liquidatit?

How no????

Eh... eh.. And... and whit?

Yours,

jojo123.'