Malcolm Murray Statement

Broxi

Neither Murray or Green write these "speeches". Again we fall into the trap of believing everything our masters say and disregard anything else as jealousy and timothy. Miller walked away because he couldnt get us to be successful again given the situation, yet we all believe that this mob can.

None of this mob will be here by the time we get in the top division again. They are here to fleece our pockets while pissing down the back of our necks and telling us its raining.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It also shows that they're chopping down of anything with the slightest hint of an anti=Rangers agenda.

Stop greeting Miller, or invest in the club if you're so concerned about us. Just because you failed, don't try to bring down the folk that are presently trying to re-build us.

I'm also fairly sure that someone from the club is keeping an eye on the forums as that's where most of this worldwide news is revealed.

Green has bought off the moderators of all the main forums. Its obvious.

Neither Murray or Green write these "speeches". Again we fall into the trap of believing everything our masters say and disregard anything else as jealousy and timothy. Miller walked away because he couldnt get us to be successful again given the situation, yet we all believe that this mob can.

None of this mob will be here by the time we get in the top division again. They are here to fleece our pockets while pissing down the back of our necks and telling us its raining.

not sure if reeking or still waiting on the DEEDS.

But i'll bite...... do you have any proof at all that what u sugest is true?

not sure if reeking or still waiting on the DEEDS.

But i'll bite...... do you have any proof at all that what u sugest is true?

Needing "proof" would imply i think they are doing something illegal. I dont. They are just normal businessmen out to make a quick buck. If you and others cant see that, nothing i can say will change it. You obviously cant see whats staring you in the face.

Pre-Green, Sheffield united were a reasonably successful club on the verge of the premier league. Where are they now? A little bit of "proof" for you.

Needing "proof" would imply i think they are doing something illegal. I dont. They are just normal businessmen out to make a quick buck. If you and others cant see that, nothing i can say will change it. You obviously cant see whats staring you in the face.

Pre-Green, Sheffield united were a reasonably successful club on the verge of the premier league. Where are they now? A little bit of "proof" for you.

Whilst he was CEO they had an increase of 33% in attendances, a successful flotation on the stock market and sales of club merchandise trebled, but because they were spending more than they were making at the time they had to raise funds by selling high earners, which made him unpopular with the fans. They got promoted to the Premier League a few years after he left doh

my understanding is that pre-green...sheffield were spending way above their means and Green was brought in to put them back on a better financial footing...which he done.

He has said from the start that they are here to make money....noone is under any illusions to the contrary.

Anyone claiming they were not here to make money are full of shit.

The prompt and sharp statents from our club in recent times has been nothing short of superb.........this also highlights how poorly we were mismanaged over the years and how poorly we were defended, our fans and club have been defended more in the past few months than they have been in a long time.

my understanding is that pre-green...sheffield were spending way above their means and Green was brought in to put them back on a better financial footing...which he done.

He has said from the start that they are here to make money....noone is under any illusions to the contrary.

Gogzy, Jojo123 reeking big time.

oh look comeoffit is back

Fucking howffing of wee team mentality.back to pie and bovril with this one :cgreen:

Whilst he was CEO they had an increase of 33% in attendances, a successful flotation on the stock market and sales of club merchandise trebled, but because they were spending more than they were making at the time they had to raise funds by selling high earners, which made him unpopular with the fans. They got promoted to the Premier League a few years after he left doh

lol, you say that as a compliment to him. Funny shit.

All successful teams spend way beyond their means. Do you not understand how football functions? I cant wait to see how Green is going to make us the first club in world football to be successful by balancing the books, all the while doubling the original investors money. Its laughable that people believe a word the man says.

Maybe you are happy seeing us struggle and lose against the worst team in Scottish football. We had a chance to build a decent squad before the transfer ban and we buy 1 player for less than a million. Why didnt one of these billionaires shell out a few million to give our squad a much needed boost, and give us a realistic chance in the cups? There are no investors, only smoke and mirrors. Sadly, most of us are kept happy with soundbites and shite about adidas and fucking I-brox.

By the way, how are the court cases going against the former players that he said left illegally? All quiet on the western front. It couldnt be that Green wanted them off the wage bill, could it? He does know a lot of football agents apparently.

The eureka moment will probably come when he fucks off with the silver and we are stuck in div 1/2 with fuck all money left and looking for a new owner again. Hes doing this for his £2m payoff. Dont kid yourself that he actually gives a fuck.

lol, you say that as a compliment to him. Funny shit.

I didn't mean it like that. You said:

However, post-Green they were promoted to the Premier League. Not meaning to big him up in any way.

You just totally ignored any positive thing I mentioned as well. Funny that.

Anyway, you're fucking reeking.

I didn't mean it like that. You said:

However, post-Green they were promoted to the Premier League. Not meaning to big him up in any way.

You just totally ignored any positive thing I mentioned as well. Funny that.

Anyway, you're fucking reeking.

The attendance increase was due to them challenging for the play offs, which he fucked up by selling half the team. Im not saying hes not good at doing what he does. Its just that what he does is kill football teams and makes money. If youre happy with that, fair enough.

Surprised the club feels its necessary to even respond to this garbage. (I'm beginning to think the line separating the club and the company is being intentionally blurred for the purposes of the upcoming share issue. I've always been a cynical bastard though).