Ally has to be backed....

...the fans the chairmen have to back Ally.Ally was their in our time of need,we should be their in his time of need,the legend will pull us through this.You know it makes sense.Well done Ally and the players.

Quote:"Super Ally,we don't do walking away".Now think about that quote and think what Ally and us have went through ,we need to back Ally to the hilt,no matter what.Super Ally forever,fuck the haters Ally.

I dont think Ally will have silenced the critics today, but we were positive, tried to play football on the ground and had probably 60% possesion, alot better than losing to Stirling 2 weeks ago and the real measure of how hes imposed himself will come next away game where we have to really hit some form. Overall pleased but still alot to do to get top form.

I agree, Ally needs to be backed, but he has to realise that the present set up is not having the desired effects.

Fans are pouring into Ibrox, and the away games, but that will surely wilt if the results don't improve.

I thought todays atmosphere at the game was very flat.

I think people need to get a reality check. We`re 3rd division guys n gals and thats the level of performances we`re going to see. Unless I missed something and we have barcelona`s reserve team ?

True! we should start paying the players 3rd division wages on the performances.

I'm still nont convinced by Ally, we were the better team today but the scoreline flatters us, if that Queens Park player had put away that chance (he should have) then we could be red faced again today.

Ally won't walk but he'll know when/if he's not capable of the job.

I'm still nont convinced by Ally, we were the better team today but the scoreline flatters us, if that Queens Park player had put away that chance (he should have) then we could be red faced again today.

Ally won't walk but he'll know when/if he's not capable of the job.

Come on, man. confortable win today. Super Ally.

...the fans the chairmen have to back Ally.Ally was their in our time of need,we should be their in his time of need,the legend will pull us through this.You know it makes sense.Well done Ally and the players.

Quote:"Super Ally,we don't do walking away".Now think about that quote and think what Ally and us have went through ,we need to back Ally to the hilt,no matter what.Super Ally forever,fuck the haters Ally.

*sacked

And why is that?me I would blame the players,not super,remember Ally has played for our club,so he knows what it means to manage our club...

I think it's the players as well, but it's the managers job to straighten it out. I thought we palyed up the left all day today, and it wasn't working, we did win though.

Maybe it is just time that will tell, but with thses teams packing their defence with players, chucking themselves into tackles that the ref lets them away with, but not so the Rangers players, they're bound to feel hard put upon.

They are professional, Ally might need to tell them they will be looked after as best as the Rangers can if they have their career's curtailed by getting stuck in.

That's my fantasy football opinion. lol