what rangers top will you be buying?

What top??  

50 members have voted

1. 1. what top??

• home
    • away
    • both
    • none

I can remember thinking the away one was nice but I can't remember what it looks like :lol:

Any pictures going about ?

I'm in the same boat mate so i voted for the home shirt rather than both. Dont really like the home shirt that much but i always get the home shirts so i suppose i will probably get this one as well to support the club a bit.

I'm in the same boat mate so i voted for the home shirt rather than both. Dont really like the home shirt that much but i always get the home shirts so i suppose i will probably get this one as well to support the club a bit.

I usually do the same mate but funds are tight just now so the "I might aswell buy it" luxury is gone. :lol:

Don't you think its a bit premature for this? Yes the home top is out but none of the rest have been announced yet although its a fairly good chance the away one will be the same as was leaked a few weeks back

They'd better only be bringing a home and away shirt out next season, Coop I in my infinite wisdom bought the third shirt (pale and dark blue with white bits) and they wore it a grand total of once. Two shirts has got to be enough to get through a season.

They'd better only be bringing a home and away shirt out next season, Coop I in my infinite wisdom bought the third shirt (pale and dark blue with white bits) and they wore it a grand total of once. Two shirts has got to be enough to get through a season.

true man, a third top is taking the piss totally. I can only remember seeing it worn once.

unless they bring out a european shirt then fair enough but 3rd kits are just daft and theres no guarentee you can wear the european kit (clashes)

i quite like the new goalie top, looked smart, wont buy it though. i will end up getting the home kit and maye away kit in january

This will be the 1st time I've never of bought the home top. I think it looks aweful and wont be buying it. I'll buy the away one as there is no way it can look as horrible....is there?

Don't you think its a bit premature for this? Yes the home top is out but none of the rest have been announced yet although its a fairly good chance the away one will be the same as was leaked a few weeks back

I say Home by default because usually it's the best, but I guess they could shake things up a bit and switch it around. ;)

i think i'll be going for the away

dunno why but i always go for the home top.think just because its more instantly recognisable as a rangers top and i want everyone to know straight away im a proud ger! championee