Does anybody actually want to go back to the SPL?

scottyc06

your`e making as much sense as my husband after a session on the piss...Your answer is yes but your`e buttering it up..

Its no sign of weakness to want our club back to where it belongs no matter who we share it with.

We don't belong in an SPL that is rotten to the core dancing to Liewell and Doncasters tune. Starve them of revenue and wait for a restructuring of Scottish football that suits us, led by the SFL. It shouldn't take too long. We belong at the top calling the shots and will be again.

You seem desperate to be back at the top winning trophies and thats understandable but we should remember they are even more desperate to get us back.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m happy to be in Div 3, because we have an opportunity to do something unprecedented – ie win every professional league in Scotland (and the Ramsdens ‘ Cup, hopefully) - What a journey that promises to be.

This is not even a once in a lifetime opportunity, it’s a once-only opportunity, and something we will all be proud to tell our great-great grandchildren that we were a part of. Yes I’ll miss Europe for the next few years, but Europe will still be there at the end of this journey (which is more than can be said for the SPL) The only downside is that the Mhanks get an easy ride for the next few years, but F**k them. They don’t matter to me.

And the history books will record that Scottish Football thought they could destroy the Greatest Club in its history, but they were wrong – and in fact they only destroyed themselves, while RFC simply enhanced its reputation worldwide as being head and shoulders above the rest of Scottish football. Our attendances and viewing figures (though not our results admittedly) have proved that already.

And the history books will also record that Rangers asked its support to step up in its hour of need – and boy did they step up!

Never have I been so proud of my club and my fellow supporters, and truth be told, I don't think even winning the CL would beat that.

Edit: And also what The_Blue_Flash says above!

Great post.

totally agree as it seems some bears are more interested in twisting the knife and getting revenge rather than focussing on our success which is winning the top league

I'm only here to see the Rangers - don't give a toss who they playing, as long as they're playing