Does anybody actually want to go back to the SPL?

scottyc06

They really are getting embarrassing!! You would expect a bit of excitement about working our way back up to this division but with the current regime in charge of that league you've really got to wonder if it's something we want to be part of! Maybe I'm missing something, but are they really that stupid to put a transfer embargo on Hearts until the 23 December? So their punishment is that they can't sign players during a time they can't sign players anyway!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They really are getting embarrassing!! You would expect a bit of excitement about working our way back up to this division but with the current regime in charge of that league you've really got to wonder if it's something we want to be part of! Maybe I'm missing something, but are hey really that stupid to put a transfer embargo on Hearts until the 23 December? So their punishment is that they can't sign players during a time they can't sign players anyway!!

I thought it was until 23rd December next year but didn't read thoroughly. That's fucking ridiculous if so.

Be it the SPL or whatever they rename it if it is to be reconstructed I would fully expect our owners to accept entry back into it as it means more £ for the club.

I don’t really want to be a part of it and I doubt very many would either but if this is where we are ultimately bound to end up then it’s going to happen sooner or later if we want to be playing in Europe at the top level again.

Of course I want to get back to the SPL(or whatever it's called when we return) I want to be playing at the top of our game. I want to be in the Champions League. This is Rangers we are talking about. The most successful club in the world. Not, happy in SFL Rangers.

I want Rangers to play at the highest level possible, in order to do that we need to play in the top division in our country, be in the SPL in its current format or otherwise.

Out of interest, if we won Division 1, could we refuse promotion?

NOt in its present structure but yes to being in the top division. Rangers are the benchmark in Scottish football and need to be in the top division and competing in Europe. Let's take our three year holiday and then move on by winning everything all the time. No bitterness..no anger...just getting our revenge by winning and singing about our team (hoping that we can stop mentioning another team that should now mean nothing to us ever again).

I have no desire to be part of that set up and certainly despise the thought of certain teams and their supporters visiting our stadium.

We are, at the moment, somewhat distanced from the bigotry that permeates so many different parts of the SPL,and so viciously in some of those parts.

never want to go back, its been a breath of fresh air in the sfl. when we get to the first division it will become the biggest league with more fans week on week and better tv viewing than the sphell, and we can use this to push for european spots available to our league. May take a bit longer but worth it to rid ourselfs of them and their ilk

Yes to whatever the top league is, but one thought about the SPHell, why does it not punish a team (except a mild irrelevant slapped wrist) that doesn't pay its players yet runs a major investiagation with threats of stripped titles etc into our club that on the 'bogus charge sheet' paid its players too well

It would be silly to say that you never wanted to go back to the top flight in your country.

Seeing the Bheggars last night in the Champions League (The Greatest tournament in the world) playing the best team in the world.

I want them nights back for us.

I just hope and pray by the time we've made our way back to the top, that the 'Regime' have been removed from the posts. If not for Rangers for the good of Scottish football as a whole.

Of course I want to get back to the SPL(or whatever it's called when we return) I want to be playing at the top of our game. I want to be in the Champions League. This is Rangers we are talking about. The most successful club in the world. Not, happy in SFL Rangers.

this and we will continue to demonstrate we are the top team in Scotland by winning the top division.

NOT in it's current format and NOT where liewell's pulling all the strings. If I never had to watch us play child rapists fc again, I would die a happy man!

Saying that, we need to be in Europe and we WILL get there, despite all the efforts by the child rapists fc to prevent us!