complain to ofcom about tomo...

Mucky bluenose

Is it not ment to be "so is your mum" insted or "so's yer maw'.The catholic church don't teach you and your friends anything,what a shame. (tu)

sorry but if everyone you thought was a septic fan actually was then I would be as paranoid as you <cr>

:7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325: :7325:

I would hope no one would discourage any others about reporting this idiot, clear case of victimization and intimidation from a so called journalist. Report him, drown him or shoot him.

I would. Being a dreadful journalist is not grounds for an Ofcom complaint. C4 like to be controversial. The more complaints they get, the more work they give Thomson. Just ignore him and he will go away.

I would. Being a dreadful journalist is not grounds for an Ofcom complaint. C4 like to be controversial. The more complaints they get, the more work they give Thomson. Just ignore him and he will go away.

always option no2 and option no3 :)