Fantastic Day Ruined By A Vile Cowardly Supposed Bear

Del...

It's the pricks like you that give us proper Gers fans a bad name... you'r as bad as the dick in question over the coin throwing.... you don't know me yet think it's fine to use your vile potty mouth over what exactly ? ... ya fool.

Celtic FC: Sweeping child abuse under the carpet since 1888

:wanker:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, already said no way did he deserve to be hit with a coin.

Doubts about validity aside, sounds like your condoning his actions. I don't get what ur point is, there shouldn't have been people throwing paper planes, agreed. If he had a problem he should have had it out with the father instead of endangering others in a far more dangerous manner.

Doubts about validity aside, sounds like your condoning his actions. I don't get what ur point is, there shouldn't have been people throwing paper planes, agreed. If he had a problem he should have had it out with the father instead of endangering others in a far more dangerous manner.

His ranting threat was not aimed at the kid ... it was aimed at all and sundry. Like I said he got told to shut the fuck up and sit down.

What's that got to do with it? The coin, i assume was aimed at the kid, no?

It went along the lines of ranting wanker shouting a warning (that frankly no cunt took any notice of) The kid threw the plane . the prick threw the coin.

ie. No time for "having it out with the father". All happened within the space of a few seconds.

I don't think the prick cared if it was a man woman or child,

Sit in CR4 row v. I seen something like this play out at the back of CR3 not 5 in the 1st half. guy in the front was jumping about making threats and then something happened which i didnt see and the guy further back went mental, G4S sent up one small female steward who did nothing before the guy making the threats went downstairs saying he was "taking this outside" followed by the second guy shortly after.

Went in to get a pie at 35min and both were being spoken to by the police and stewards and were being seperated. Feel sorry for the kids as G4S came and removed the kids from their seats to put them with the parents. Good few of them were in tears. Seems like it has been dealt with as one guy was back for the second half and one wasnt

"comment by daviecooper1 (U4712)

posted 1 minute ago

Mitre - Maybe you could pop over & assure them that it DID happen, statements have been given to police, charges will likely be brought, and that the stewards actually did a great job preventing it kicking off something rotten."

=========================

Guys, message from a trusted bear on JA606 asking me to post to keep you up to date.

It went along the lines of ranting wanker shouting a warning (that frankly no cunt took any notice of) The kid threw the plane . the prick threw the coin.

ie. No time for "having it out with the father". All happened within the space of a few seconds.

I don't think the prick cared if it was a man woman or child,

Meant rather than throw the coin he should have went down to the father of the kid who threw the plane and had it out with him personally. That way he wouldn't have endangered all those in the area.

Did you mis understand my post?

Del,

Wee message for you.......

"

comment by daviecooper1 (U4712)

posted 3 minutes ago

If the OP on Rangers Media is who i think he is, tell him I was the first guy up "remonstrating" with the muppet who threw the coin, and who was later seen with police & kid's father downstairs.

If he is who I think he is, he'll know who I am."

After the warning why did his dad let him make paper aeroplanes in the first place to fling about? If somecunt threatens you to stop something and then you proceed to ignore and keep doing it in a city like Glasgow your taking a bit of a risk...Boy did not deserve a coin to the side of his face but the OP makes it clear he was well warned.

:huh:

G4s are a fucking joke, they'd be as well to put scarecrows in their place.

As for this cunt chucking a coin, i'm amazed he wasn't huckled by a crowd of cunts, if some1 hit my kids at the match or anywhere else for that matter, i swear that cunt would be stretchered out n lucky to walk again, so called rangers fan or not. To be fair though, i wouldn't let my kids chuck things at other people.

Del,

Wee message for you.......

"

comment by daviecooper1 (U4712)

posted 3 minutes ago

If the OP on Rangers Media is who i think he is, tell him I was the first guy up "remonstrating" with the muppet who threw the coin, and who was later seen with police & kid's father downstairs.

If he is who I think he is, he'll know who I am."

There was a few involved so not entirely sure who you are. You obviously know who I am but if nothing else thanks for bringing a bit of sanity to this thread.

In regards to this i would like to know if anyone can verify the OP's story as recently we have seen a concerted campaign to discredit the rangers support and it's becoming common place for threads like this from posters with a low post count posting accusations which never seem to be verified,forgive my sceptiscism but the repeated attempts to tarnish our supports reputation really annoys me

I cannot see I seen the actual incident but I sit row U right in front of it and something serious did happen as there was loads of shouting for a few minutes then the boy's dad was fuming and tried to get the dick outside as he was going to kill him.

The guy who threw the coin was shouting then started shitting himself when he realised the crowd were turning against him and the boys's dad was trying to get him outside.

I went for a pie just after and the old bill were taking statements from both of them but I sid'bt actually see the coin throwing but I reckon he definitely did something to make the guy go mad.

The only things I've slagged tonight have been Hearts, Mhiller and you.

Seriously get this taig tae fuck.

You sir are behaving like a wee diddy, maybe you are drinking too much and cannot handle it ?????

Why on God's earth would you ever want to be calling me a tarrier name for... at all... again as asked before... explain yourself ?

You sir are behaving like a wee diddy, maybe you are drinking too much and cannot handle it ?????

Why on God's earth would you ever want to be calling me a tarrier name for... at all... again as asked before... explain yourself ?

Have the days when Rangers supporters would stick up for other Rangers supporters, passed me by, or what? Lets just calm down and not throw the T word around, just yet.