The First Newco and Zombies!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Load a bollox! Football teams from us to Rosneath amatuers are the same teams they have always been! A company name change, changes fuck all!

Embarassing by both sides!

Same here. I couldnt give a fuck what the name of the holding company is or what the corporate structure is, a football club is a football club.

Thank you for that significant contribution, in the meantime I will continue to bring the fight to the enemies of the club I love, If that makes me ironic then, I don't give a fuck.

Your welcome. I just ignore Celtic fans that go on about Zombies and Newcos. I don't really give a fuck about what they think. We are in a different division now and i would rather focus on getting behind the team and getting promoted than worrying what Declan thinks. The sheer amount of threads in the Bears Den with stories about how THEY always talk about us is a joke. Just stop mentioning Celtic, we know they are a club filled with hatred and lies but all these petty digs about Pacific Shelf etc is embarassing.

Your welcome. I just ignore Celtic fans that go on about Zombies and Newcos. I don't really give a fuck about what they think. We are in a different division now and i would rather focus on getting behind the team and getting promoted than worrying what Declan thinks. The sheer amount of threads in the Bears Den with stories about how THEY always talk about us is a joke. Just stop mentioning Celtic, we know they are a club filled with hatred and lies but all these petty digs about Pacific Shelf etc is embarassing.

See post #76, maybe should not have been in BD but, that's up to admin, it was meant to finally nail this on the head and get back to talking about our team! a point missed by some, you have your view and I have mine, I respect constructive criticism but, some responses are taig like however, the OP has been popular and read by a lot of bears and that is good anought for me.