The First Newco and Zombies!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you sure do like typing :) ---- This has been known for a long time mate only the real deluded zombies in "their " own support don't accept it. --- As for their obsession with us it's waning cause apparently their new obsession is saving Hearts.

Yeah I learned this earlier today and only just stopped laughing over it :D

pacific shelf, sevco... leeds, fiorentina... gretna....

the whole thing is boring now.

there is a reason why official source such ast he SFL & SFA recognise Rangers as the same club and list honours. There is a reason why independent news sources list Rangers as the same club and list honours, such as the BBC. There is a reason why encyclopedia's recognise Rangers as the same club with honours intact, such as Wikipedia. The don't do so without official rulings & research.

Jealous fans of other clubs can keep on with their bitter patter until they are blue in the face, but in the long run, their voices, irrelevant opinions and factual inaccuracies will disappear into the night.

The OP is trying to give some ammo back to fellow bears. If people think this is wrong or don't like it, then don't post.

As a few have said, ignore!

Think we did that before and look where that has got us.

This fight is not over by a long shot.

If there are bears out there digging and probing to find any morsel of defence for us, they can't be put down in any way. Ãœber fan or not.

Doesn't matter the source.

If there is fuel for the fire then let it burn.

pacific shelf, sevco... leeds, fiorentina... gretna....

the whole thing is boring now.

there is a reason why official source such ast he SFL & SFA recognise Rangers as the same club and list honours. There is a reason why independent news sources list Rangers as the same club and list honours, such as the BBC. There is a reason why encyclopedia's recognise Rangers as the same club with honours intact, such as Wikipedia. The don't do so without official rulings & research.

Jealous fans of other clubs can keep on with their bitter patter until they are blue in the face, but in the long run, their voices, irrelevant opinions and factual inaccuracies will disappear into the night.

"Rangers as the same club and list honours, such as the BBC." They do not read the BBC reply.

The OP is trying to give some ammo back to fellow bears. If people think this is wrong or don't like it, then don't post.

If there are bears out there digging and probing to find any morsel of defence for us, they can't be put down in any way. Ãœber fan or not.

If there is fuel for the fire then it burn.

There is nothing to defend. Rangers Football Club is not the company. The company operates the Club to make money, the club plays football. Like we have for 140 years. The club can have different owners and different owning companies. It's still the same club with the same history.

If you find you have to respond to their pathetic attempts to rile you then say;

Rangers Then. Rangers Now. Rangers Forever.

If there are bears out there digging and probing to find any morsel of defence for us, they can't be put down in any way. Über fan or not.

If there is fuel for the fire then let it burn.

Thank you, this was meant as "the essential guide" to assist fellow bears, if some do not like fine! Any abuse I can handle it believe me,

I will post on my own board if RM is turning into ££.

Thank you, this was meant as "the essential guide" to assist fellow bears, if some do not like fine! Any abuse I can handle it believe me,

I will post on my own board if RM is turning into ££.

I like the content of your post but believe nothing about the tarriers should be posted in our main board.

I like the content of your post but believe nothing about the tarriers should be posted in our main board.

Things have changed as you know, ignoring then has weakened us to the existent that everyone see us as fair game, the idea of the post was to finally put this shit to bed, if admin wish to move that's fine, I would rather it was pined somewhere for reference and bears can use what they like to counter the Tim's but, calling me an obsessed bear is a complement .