SPL dual contract investigation (did i miss this)?

Ricky_

After we refused to attend these proceedings, i remember the investigation being adjourned by Nimmo Smith & his 2 QC's until November.

But i read this from Traynor today in the DR;

"the SPL independent commission set up to rule on allegations Rangers used a dual-contract system, won’t be able to complete their work for months.

The SPL’s main lawyer Rod McKenzie, of Harper MacLeod, is recovering from injuries sustained in a serious car crash and the case can’t be closed until he is back on his feet."

Sorry if this has been posted before, but first i've heard of it.

What a shambles. So now we need to wait on this Rangers hater to get back to feeling 100% before he can push on with his agenda?

After we refused to attend these proceedings, i remember the investigation being adjourned by Nimmo Smith & his 2 QC's until November.

"the SPL independent commission set up to rule on allegations Rangers used a dual-contract system, won’t be able to complete their work for months.

The SPL’s main lawyer Rod McKenzie, of Harper MacLeod, is recovering from injuries sustained in a serious car crash and the case can’t be closed until he is back on his feet."

What a shambles. So now we need to wait on this Rangers hater to get back to feeling 100% before he can push on with his agenda?

Yes and this is the guy that was supposed to have just done light work and wasn't that involved.

Still don't know how they can get away with hiring Celtic F.C.s lawyers to act against Rangers?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=241896

:rolleyes:

"The SPL’s main lawyer Rod McKenzie, of Harper MacLeod, is recovering from injuries sustained in a serious car crash and the case can’t be closed until he is back on his feet."

All suitable cranes are currently being used and it will be some months before a detour can be made to Glasgow after the latest North Sea rig is completed. It remains to be seen whether the red, sweaty one will be immersed in his own blubber by then.

All suitable cranes are currently being used and it will be some months before a detour can be made to Glasgow after the latest North Sea rig is completed. It remains to be seen whether the red, sweaty one will be immersed in his own blubber by then.

:matron:

This has just gone onto the bbc website

No new date has been set for the start of the hearing into alleged undisclosed payments to Rangers players.

A Scottish Premier League-appointed independent commission was scheduled to start hearing evidence, but the process has been put back due to illness.

The SPL will make an announcement when the members of the commission have arranged a new date.

Its hearing will be chaired by Lord Nimmo Smith, who will be assisted by QCs Nicholas Stewart and Charles Flint.

Rangers chief executive Charles Green and former chairman Alastair Johnston have both questioned the independence of the commission team.

But Lord Nimmo Smith insists they will not be burdened by the SPL in their investigation.

It is alleged that the Ibrox club failed to disclose secondary EBT payments made to players during the years 2000-2011.