Dunstable Rangers - Result

reddrock

Lewsey Park 4 V 1 Dunstable Rangers . William pease Cup 2nd round .

We lead at half time 1 - 0 , However we didnt show up for the second half in truth and lost to the better second half side ( a side we have beat home and away in the League) , That said they deserved the victory .

I as Manager made a couple of selection errors so the buck stops here .

Back to League Duty next week at home @ Markyate Football club.

We live , we learn and we fight on.

We lead at half time 1 - 0 , However we didnt show up for the second half in truth and lost to the better second half side ( a side we have beat home and away in the League) , That said they deserved the victory .

Christ! How long has that cup been going for ?

That's a lie :lol:

Im wondering why its in the Bears Den?

They are a team in Bedfordshire That I manage , With a good number oh Bears playin , a few on here through me mentioning us , asked to be kept updated and thats why I do it .

You goat fucked wae a team called Loosey Park ? Don't tell me they play in green and grey fur fucks sake ? If you continue in the same losin vein please for credibilitys sake could ye change yer teams name tae Dunstable bheast fc and take the derry aff us ! (tu);):sherlock:

You goat fucked wae a team called Loosey Park ? Don't tell me they play in green and grey fur fucks sake ? If you continue in the same losin vein please for credibilitys sake could ye change yer teams name tae Dunstable bheast fc and take the derry aff us ! (tu);):sherlock:

My thoughts go out to you , you can get reading lesson through your local council . oh but then many a year ago your were the big brave BOY that called me a Tim and a Straw Hatter because I reside in near luton , But come from Scotland , Credibility , ................ really .

My thoughts go out to you , you can get reading lesson through your local council . oh but then many a year ago your were the big brave BOY that called me a Tim and a Straw Hatter because I reside in near luton , But come from Scotland , Credibility , ................ really .

Best of luck tae ye son and yer team, might take a look in on you, awe the best ! (tu):sherlock:

PS - Wisnae a boy then and most certainly ain't a boy noo !

Best of luck tae ye son and yer team, might take a look in on you, awe the best ! (tu):sherlock:

PS - Wisnae a boy then and most certainly ain't a boy noo !

No probs , if you go on Football mitoo , Bedfordshire , we are in the luton and south beds district premier league our games , results and league table are on there .