Neil Alexander's contract

simplythebest

He's decent but I have my reservations at times, prone to mistakes like any other and these five year contract situations ain't needed unless it's the promising youths.

Staying with us through thick and thin has proven his loyalty and character.Did what was required when brought in for the big cup games,never complained when dropped.

Would hope he stays to end of career and is then offered a coaching role Will be a fine example to our promising youths.

Never denied he did he also fucked off when needed most not to sure what you mentioned that as i never said Alexander isn't a good keeper.

The traitor is better than him though as much as I hate to admit it.

I always thought he was too far of his line in crucial games

Never denied he did he also fucked off when needed most not to sure what you mentioned that as i never said Alexander isn't a good keeper.

The traitor is better than him though as much as I hate to admit it.

Well I mentioned it because McGregor was pretty established without being that much better than Alexander IMO.

Although age isn't on his side.

Well I mentioned it because McGregor was pretty established without being that much better than Alexander IMO.

Although age isn't on his side.

I think the traitor saved us maybe ten points a year through some world class saves ( not saying he is world class some of his saves were though) don't really see Alexander having that same impact even in his prime I don't think he was as good as the traitor imo.

As I said earlier I'd have liked us to have went for Cammy Bell but Alexander is more than good enough for us.

I think the traitor saved us maybe ten points a year through some world class saves ( not saying he is world class some of his saves were though) don't really see Alexander having that same impact even in his prime I don't think he was as good as the traitor imo.

As I said earlier I'd have liked us to have went for Cammy Bell but Alexander is more than good enough for us.

Wonder if Bell will still be at Kilmarnock by the time we're back in the top flight.