Celtic don't do bills!

mrmojorisin

Heard a wee story that some of the shellik mhob attended a charity night for deceased QC Paul McBride at the Hilton on friday night. Apparently they were giving the lassie serving their table hassle all night and at the end of the evening as they got up to leave Lennon was told the bar bill was unpaid. Lennon told the girl he only had a chip and pin card and would pay off that and told the girl to go get a machine...of course as soon as the girls back was turned Lemmon and co had it on their toes.

Heard a wee story that some of the shellik mhob attended a charity night for deceased QC Paul McBride at the Hilton on friday night. Apparently they were giving the lassie serving their table hassle all night and at the end of the evening as they got up to leave Lennon was told the bar bill was unpaid. Lennon told the girl he only had a chip and pin card and would pay off that and told the girl to go get a machine...of course as soon as the girls back was turned Lemmon and co had it on their toes.

The Hilton is a rabid tim hotel. Found this out to my cost in the 2009 league cup final, as I was staying there for the night of the game, and the place was swarming with tarriers and the full fukin sellik squad!

Didn't know at time of booking, but a little research since has shown they regularly stay there.

If the story is true, the bill will eventually get paid by them I'd imagine.

Can't believe Lennon would be at a dinner on a Friday night when they playing the sheep in sheep land on Saturday lunchtime.

The Hilton is a rabid tim hotel. Found this out to my cost in the 2009 league cup final, as I was staying there for the night of the game, and the place was swarming with tarriers and the full fukin sellik squad!

Didn't know at time of booking, but a little research since has shown they regularly stay there.

Can't believe Lennon would be at a dinner on a Friday night when they playing the sheep in sheep land on Saturday lunchtime.

More likely to be stoating around in bairds the jakey bastard :lol:

Why would the Celtic squad stay in a hotel in Glasgow?

I'm pretty sure the Rangers squad has stayed in the same hotel as well?

Sometimes the squads (both) stay at hotels the night before home games! Team spirit etc..

No. to make sure they are not up to anything............doesn't always work re a certain manager with Patty Kensit in the Grosvenor in Byres Rd, hasten to add we was young free and single at the time.