DaMarcus Beasley

Davy

Anyone know anything about this guy ?

I asked on a City forum what they thought of him and got this reply...

TBH - he really didn't get loads of opportunities. He was a bit hit and miss. Scored a few goals and worked hard, but would I call him an excellent signing for you guys? No.

I'm not having go about Scottish football, but you never know...he'd be one of the better players in Scotland though.

Depends how much money he wants?

£15,000pw - have him. That's all he's worth though.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very constructive :lol:

:lol: i was just standing in for the fish mate, tbh ive not seen him play but a lot of people who have said hes a very pacy hard worker that would be great for us (tu)

i think hes a good player, not world class but certainly a decent player. Hes very quick and that exactly the type of midfielder we have because we have no pace in our midfield. Novo and sebo are the only players in the entire team with any real pace(well some of the youngsters are quick). I really hope we sign him. Would be a good addition to our squad and it could increase our sales in america which would be a good thing as well.

I think that he would be a cracking player, both on the field and commercially.

If he was to raise our profile in the USA, then looking at that (as a bigger picture); then sign him. If he's half decent then so much the better!!

:pipeguy:

If he was to raise our profile in the USA, then looking at that (as a bigger picture); then sign him. If he's half decent then so much the better!!

:pipeguy:

agrred but he still needs to change his name

He'd be a quality signing, fast as f*ck, skillfull, can beat a man, good delivery and is hardworking. At only 25 he is exactly what we should be targeting. He's big in his home country and very highly rated. His wages wouldn't be that big either. A great signing for a number of reasons.

If Smith is interested in him then I think we'd have a great chance of signing him......well until that scum f*ck from across the city show an interest.

He'd be a quality signing, fast as f*ck, skillfull, can beat a man, good delivery and is hardworking. At only 25 he is exactly what we should be targeting. He's big in his home country and very highly rated. His wages wouldn't be that big either. A great signing for a number of reasons.

If Smith is interested in him then I think we'd have a great chance of signing him......well until that scum f*ck from across the city show an interest.

Completely agree (tu)

according to one of my yank mates, he holds him in high regard as a great american prospect, he is a pacey winger who can defend aswell as attack, however my mate says he doesnt seem like he has the required physical nature for our league BUT he will know what to expect having played for man city, he is strong and could be a great player for us.

Aye the deal was for us to buy out the reamainder of his contract, 1 year, for £600K.

Bargain if you ask me. Really hope we do get him now.

"He plays mostly as a winger, using his speed to trouble defences" (wikepedia)

Sounds like hes exactly the type of player we have been crying out for.

I haven't watched him play too much but he scored a cracker at Craven Cottage on Easter Monday. On that goal he showed his pace and fired a rocket into the far corner from outside the 18.

His pace would be a bonus. Bet he, Darcheville and Nacho could run Celtic and the rest of the SPL ragged!