Mini Giving His Tuppence Worth Again

Edmiston Drive

Once again straight from a meeting and into the press..........I notice he includes D&P in his ramblings, yet going back to when they came in, he went to press saying that he was involved with them and they would work things out.

Now straight from meeting with BDO and making it seem he is playing a key roll.........please just go and watch the team and keep quiet.

LIQUIDATORS have officially launched a full-scale probe into the circumstances surrounding the sinking of Rangers which could lead to criminal prosecutions and legal cases worth tens of millions of pounds.

Record Sport revealed last week London accounts firm BDO had agreed to hunt down those responsible for the demise of the Ibrox club, forced under when former owner Craig Whyte ran up almost £15million in unpaid PAYE.

Former director Paul Murray called on BDO to carry out the investigation as a matter of urgency and insisted any suspected “guilty parties” should be hauled into court and pursued for damages.

Murray said the inquiry should stretch back as far as three years to include the circumstances surrounding Whyte’s takeover, the Big Tax Case bill and the conduct of other key players Donald Muir, Lloyds Bank, Ticketus, lawyers Collyer Bristow and administrators Duff and Phelps.

Murray, quizzed for more than two hours yesterday, said: “I have every confidence that they are going to look at this properly and professionally.

“As a result of this meeting I feel heartened and encouraged because these are proper people who are professionally diligent and it is clear to me they already have a grasp on the details surrounding what has gone on at the club over the last two or three years.

“It is crucial they find out who is responsible for the destruction of a Scottish institution then make these people pay for their actions.”

Yesterday Rangers chief executive Charles Green blamed the resulting 18 months of uncertainty for the liquidation of the club.

He said: “The thing that turned many people against Rangers, quite wrongly in my opinion, was the spectre of EBTs and to have that case awarded in favour of

Murray Group has been a substantial step.

“What we shouldn’t start getting carried away with is that this club would still have gone into administration. However, when the verdict came out would have changed things dramatically but my job now is to take the club forward.

“If a CVA had gone through we would still be playing in the SPL and perhaps even in Europe. It does get you really annoyed to think all of this hate and all the problems the fans have had to endure were for no real reason.

“We are where we are. We have said we will do what we said we’d do – and what Ally said he’d do – get the team out on the park week in week out and get promotion and work our way to the top division – whatever that top division is called.”

Once again straight from a meeting and into the press..........I notice he includes D&P in his ramblings, yet going back to when they came in, he went to press saying that he was involved with them and they would work things out.

Now straight from meeting with BDO and making it seem he is playing a key roll.........please just go and watch the team and keep quiet.

http://creativejewis...da40e970c-800wi :P

But seriously... I am starting to think that he just craves the publicity like so many involved in the shit-storm of our annus horribillis. .

He was a director for years and did heehaw.

He then had access to a dossier that, had he published it, would have killed Whyte's takeover in its tracks and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Publicity seeking, loudmouth, jumped up beancounter who has yet to apologise for his not-insignificant part in our downfall.

He was a director for years and did heehaw.

He then had access to a dossier that, had he published it, would have killed Whyte's takeover in its tracks and we wouldn't be in this situation.

Publicity seeking, loudmouth, jumped up beancounter who has yet to apologise for his not-insignificant part in our downfall.

Kinda' what I just said Boss.....without the venom. :matron:

It's not fair that they have their own language as well as being a people, a race, a religion... and they get to squat in other people's countries (only until Jesus returns of course :rolleyes: ).

Are you talking about Celtic fans?

(joke in case FoCUS are watching)

as said above no doubt he's complicit in our downfall, both by his lack of a voice while murray ran the club like a madman and for sitting on the board investigation on whyte.

but he's no any more complicit than david murray, despite that I'd still welcome both their interventions in trying to get justice for our club.

the louder the better , the more the better.

It's not fair that they have their own language as well as being a people, a race, a religion... and they get to squat in other people's countries (only until Jesus returns of course :rolleyes: ).

They are also the Saul of the earth and we are the lost tribe of Israel.

LIQUIDATORS have officially launched a full-scale probe into the circumstances surrounding the sinking of Rangers which could lead to criminal prosecutions and legal cases worth tens of millions of pounds.

Record Sport revealed last week London accounts firm BDO had agreed to hunt down those responsible for the demise of the Ibrox club, forced under when former owner Craig Whyte ran up almost £15million in unpaid PAYE.

Former director Paul Murray called on BDO to carry out the investigation as a matter of urgency and insisted any suspected “guilty parties” should be hauled into court and pursued for damages.

Murray said the inquiry should stretch back as far as three years to include the circumstances surrounding Whyte’s takeover, the Big Tax Case bill and the conduct of other key players Donald Muir, Lloyds Bank, Ticketus, lawyers Collyer Bristow and administrators Duff and Phelps.

Murray, quizzed for more than two hours yesterday, said: “I have every confidence that they are going to look at this properly and professionally.

“As a result of this meeting I feel heartened and encouraged because these are proper people who are professionally diligent and it is clear to me they already have a grasp on the details surrounding what has gone on at the club over the last two or three years.

“It is crucial they find out who is responsible for the destruction of a Scottish institution then make these people pay for their actions.”

Yesterday Rangers chief executive Charles Green blamed the resulting 18 months of uncertainty for the liquidation of the club.

He said: “The thing that turned many people against Rangers, quite wrongly in my opinion, was the spectre of EBTs and to have that case awarded in favour of

Murray Group has been a substantial step.

“What we shouldn’t start getting carried away with is that this club would still have gone into administration. However, when the verdict came out would have changed things dramatically but my job now is to take the club forward.

“If a CVA had gone through we would still be playing in the SPL and perhaps even in Europe. It does get you really annoyed to think all of this hate and all the problems the fans have had to endure were for no real reason.

“We are where we are. We have said we will do what we said we’d do – and what Ally said he’d do – get the team out on the park week in week out and get promotion and work our way to the top division – whatever that top division is called.”

So is the journo saying this? Another for Murray or whoever to sue.

Never mind what Murray is saying, he's only saying what we all want. What about the lie that the club was liquidated?

Again too many people on here want to have a dig at our own.

He did fuck about alot during admin but no one on here knows what went on back then.

My reading re the quotes, they are from mini.

You'r obsessed with this guy, you would think he was a taig. This isn't from Murray this is the journo saying this.

It is not possible to liquidate a football club, it was the company, i would take legal action against these fannys every time they say this.

These cunts are not stupid they know the difference.