SFL Pitches

The Godfather

When I woke this morning I dd my routine weekend drive to the shops to get the breakfast in but I couldn't even get my car door open because of the frost and it took ages to clear.

There are reports that we are in for a shocking winter with temperatures to plummet even further and we know how poor some SPL stadiums are inthe frost neverind SFl 3 ones.

I know none of them have undersoil heating like us and a few have the artificial pitches but what about the others?

I can see many call offs in the next few months if the weather stays true to form!

could well be most of our weekend games are off and that brings into force the mid week at montrose etc and even then there is no sure way of making sure the game can go ahead.will we be expected to play like local football teams on a saturday and sunday when the pitches are fit its a joke in this day and age that clubs dont have the undersoil or pitches covered

its a joke in this day and age that clubs dont have the undersoil or pitches covered

the wee clubs can't be expected to have undersoil heating, but I agree that they should take some action to ensure their game v us go ahead. even if its fans with hairdryers on the morning of the game!

The leagues have managed to complete their fixtures over the years, dont really see why this season will be any different

You are not taking into account thousands of away fans travelling to stadiums which ty he never expierenced before in the lower divisions.

This winter is set to be a bad one by all accounts too....,