Away form poor

Jaffinoz

Just watched highlights of the Montrose game there. IMO we need to seriously up our game or Elgin will be getting the 3 points this wknd.

And watching just the highlights doesn't make you an authority on the match.

I was at the game, and from my poor vantage point, we did indeed look poor for much of the game, but watching the whole game again on RTV, from a decent camera angle, and being able to relax and watch objectively, knowing the result was not in doubt, we weren't as bad as some would have you believe.

Aye but if you watch it again 94 th min b4 we got 4th and In between they hit bar and post and could easily have go a draw out of it.just saying that's all.

And that was because they played well in stages, and TBH if it had been Rangers who had had those attempts, we would have been drooling over them.

Aye but if you watch it again 94 th min b4 we got 4th and In between they hit bar and post and could easily have go a draw out of it.just saying that's all.

I think you need to compare it to the game away to East Stirling as well. Aye, we aren't exactly tearing the ground up away from home but the lads know now what to do away from home which has seen us score 10 goals in the last 2 games despite the home side scoring and posing a reasonable goal threat.

I saw the whole game against Montrose and thought it was a cracker, and I think our form has improved overall as we would probably have lost that game against Montrose had we the same form at the beginning of the season.

I do agree though that our away games are going to be the games where we stuggle more, but I think we'll get enough points from them throughout the season to win the title comfortabley.

Elgin will give us a hard time this weekend, that's for sure.

If I can get a link here in Holland, I'll be more than happy to see another 6 goal extravaganza.

I saw the whole game against Montrose and thought it was a cracker, and I think our form has improved overall as we would probably have lost that game against Montrose had we the same form at the beginning of the season.

I do agree though that our away games are going to be the games where we stuggle more, but I think we'll get enough points from them throughout the season to win the title comfortabley.

Elgin will give us a hard time this weekend, that's for sure.

If I can get a link here in Holland, I'll be more than happy to see another 6 goal extravaganza.

Since the game is available to all on PPV, you will have no trouble getting a re-stream, and it will probably be very good quality.

If I remember correctly, you're a bit short of cash at the moment, so I personally have no problem with you not coughing up £6 - just this once though! ;)

IMO we have been pretty dominant in EVERY game since we got beat from ICT.

It was a real reality check for the players, and our form has gradually improved game by game since then.

As the players get to know each others game better i think we have improved remarkably over a short period of time.

I think some people will always side with the negative sadly.

IMO we have been pretty dominant in EVERY game since we got beat from ICT.

It was a real reality check for the players, and our form has gradually improved game by game since then.

In general it's pretty comfortable without being spectacular. We've even shown we still win the games when we're given a real challenge like Montrose.

I watched the highlights also and thought we dominated the game in the Areas of importance.

We made a few chances and scored some good Goals.

Our defence has been shaky but is improving especially The Greek at RB.His name droves me nuts.

All in all a decent performance.

Elgin will come at us and we need to win the Phys then we will make chances and score.

3-1 Gers if it goes ahead.

As the players get to know each others game better i think we have improved remarkably over a short period of time.

I think some people will always side with the negative sadly.

I said months ago that all we needed was time to gel and things would get a lot better, i would like to think i have been proved correct.

We are STILL a bit suspect in defence, and a bit lackluster in front of goal ( we miss a lot of chances, but we create a lot of chances so its hourses fo courses IMO) But overall our play is kept on the ground, reasonably fast paced, and generally what wewant to see from the team.

I honestly believe we will continue to get stronger and stronger as these kids play together. They are hungry, skillfull and happy.

Really promising times ahead for us Bears.

Our defence has been shaky but is improving especially The Greek at RB.His name droves me nuts.

His name is simple.

Ar-gee-ree-oo

The commentator was shocking.

Someone obviously pointed out to him how bad his pronunciation was, so he changed it, but that 2nd attempt was just as bad. Everyone knows the G is hard, not soft in Greek. Honestly!!

Man he couldn't even pronounce Masson!

Every team has thei best game of their season against us as they try harder then get pumped the following week

Every match is like a cup game, i think were doing alright ao far

Evidence of that would be another of last week's results: Stirling Albion 6 - Berwick 3

Since the game is available to all on PPV, you will have no trouble getting a re-stream, and it will probably be very good quality.

If I remember correctly, you're a bit short of cash at the moment, so I personally have no problem with you not coughing up £6 - just this once though! ;)

I'm in Holland for the festive period and the games only available in the UK I think, but I'm used to no coverage over here.

I might just let my vrouw buy me beir all day.

I'm in Holland for the festive period and the games only available in the UK I think, but I'm used to no coverage over here.

I might just let my vrouw buy me beir all day.

Not sure about that. The game is also available in UK - maybe it's only available overseas to those existing RSC subscribers. I dunno.

But no matter - you'll get a stream. Enjoy!