SAF on sky 4

Bluepeter9

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fergie's a legend and I've no idea what others are referring to in this thread, but until I see something to the contrary, the man's alright in my book. (tu)

So far his crimes include;

1. Installing a "theyre all against us" tactic to his team, which went on to be the most successful in Aberdeens history. He used this tactic for every team he's managed. Some would argue its been pretty useful to him, i guess hes been successful. Sort of.

2. Agree to send a team to a testamonial for an arsehole, a scumbag of the highest order. Ferguson, ofcourse, is to ignore the fact that the player in question was one if the first players he signed for his new look team. Hes also to ignore the fact that the player went on to be a regular in his all conquering team.

3. Turning down the Rangers job.

Win.

If you did, which you didnt because your point was quite rediculous, would it make you happy? Could yi have a wee boast on here? "I won the arguement" style?

Well done for learning how to reply, 4000 odd posts but you couldnt remember how to reply when you were "winning"?

Edit, sorry, 5000 odd posts!

If you did, which you didnt because your point was quite rediculous, would it make you happy? Could yi have a wee boast on here? "I won the arguement" style?

Well done for learning how to reply, 4000 odd posts but you couldnt remember how to reply when you were "winning"?

Edit, sorry, 5000 odd posts!

:lol:

Ragin!

Nah but I didn't claim to have seen it all, there is much more for me to see in this beautiful world of ours.

I see. Not every day you see a bear conclude an arguement with a spelling correction. Nice work! And what an arguement you put up!

I see. Not every day you see a bear conclude an arguement with a spelling correction. Nice work! And what an arguement you put up!

You don't see the irony do you? You pulled me up for failing to reply to you, when quite clearly I did. Obviously you've got a soft spot for Fergie for some reason or another so we're never going to agree.

You don't see the irony do you? You pulled me up for failing to reply to you, when quite clearly I did. Obviously you've got a soft spot for Fergie for some reason or another so we're never going to agree.

Jesus christ! Have a look back over the thread, you initial "replies" werent replies, they were comments. If you had replied properly, i would have got my notification that you had done so, and id have replied quicker, and we could all have avoided that time you claimed to have somehow won an arguement.

I have a soft spot for him because he grew up in govan, he is a rangers man, and the guys one of the most successful managers thats ever lived. For someone to claim hes to blame for the hatres between us and aberdeen, im sorry, is just fuckin pish. Where did you read that?

So far his crimes include;

1. Installing a "theyre all against us" tactic to his team, which went on to be the most successful in Aberdeens history. He used this tactic for every team he's managed. Some would argue its been pretty useful to him, i guess hes been successful. Sort of.

2. Agree to send a team to a testamonial for an arsehole, a scumbag of the highest order. Ferguson, ofcourse, is to ignore the fact that the player in question was one if the first players he signed for his new look team. Hes also to ignore the fact that the player went on to be a regular in his all conquering team.

3. Turning down the Rangers job.

4. Not picking up his marker at corners . :pipe: