do we need to sign anyone in the summer

marka1979

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need at the very least.

Another keeper as backup

2 x CB ( at least one that will walk into first team)

2x strikers ( i cant see KK being there next year, and jig will be another yr older, and might need some rest during the season)

1x LW

1x RW

and maybe even another RB

McCulloch will be another year older next season, and I'm not sure he'd cope at a higher level week in week out come next season.

I'd say we need a pair of strikers and a centrehalf, we probably don't need the centrehalf though, seeing as Goian and Bocanegra should be back.

I doubt either of them will be back tbh mate.

Boca wants to play for his country and wont do that from SFL2, and Goian is not worth the money he is on. I think we will sell both of them for small fees

Just looking at the squad and the emergance of young talent coming threw. Do we really need to sign anybody. Maybe a rb at the most. What do u think!

We definitely need a centre half with mobility and unless cole or the Greek can gain consistent form we need a right back. We also need a striker with pace as a different option to what we currently have.

A right back - McGowan or Wallace-type defender

A CB to partner Bocanegra when he comes back. English lower leagues should have a few options.

A CM - Creative type

A CF - Jon Daly or similar

Back up goalie.

No more than four or five as I wouldn't want us tying up wages when we'll have cash to spend in January or block the young guys coming thru.

We need at the very least.

Another keeper as backup

2 x CB ( at least one that will walk into first team)

2x strikers ( i cant see KK being there next year, and jig will be another yr older, and might need some rest during the season)

1x LW

1x RW

and maybe even another RB

Only 1 centre half but,

C Bell

D McGregor

J Murphy

A Halliday

R Fraser

R McGowan

Surely we could easily afford that wee bunch of future superstars? 5 of them are out of contract as well. That would be incredible business and some statement.

Man I hate the grammar police, give posting the FEAR!

heh heh. some things just jump out. although i'm not particularly up to date with technology, and i'm realizing there are more new words coming up due to how people shorten things when texting. i liked the old days when everything was analogue.

ok now i am really lost, yes we need to make signing's BUT unless i missed something we cannot register players to play untill 1/1/14.

transfer emabargo put in place covers us untill 1/9/13 therefor new player registrations cannot be done until january tyranfer window.

hope i am wrong and missed the boat here!!!

Just looking at the squad and the emergance of young talent coming threw. Do we really need to sign anybody. Maybe a rb at the most. What do u think!

YEP-, quite a good few ! A striker and a good as in GOOD midfield player AND a decent centre half.

ok now i am really lost, yes we need to make signing's BUT unless i missed something we cannot register players to play untill 1/1/14.

transfer emabargo put in place covers us untill 1/9/13 therefor new player registrations cannot be done until january tyranfer window.

hope i am wrong and missed the boat here!!!

Free agents can be registered any time after the 1/9/13.