Tommy from Glasgow

bluenosebrad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we even talk about this prick?

We shouldn't be wasting space in the den giving him publicity, cunts like him only live to hear their own deluded thoughts discussed.

Ignore him and he'll go away

That shit is what got us where we are today.

Discredit any Bheast who tries to discredit the club.

Not difficult these Rhats run a mile from anything factual

Tommy the timmy would do well to remember that Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland and the ONLY club capable of selling out their stadium every home match. That in itself justifies league reconstruction to suit Rangers (even though he's talking shite, anyway).

That shit is what got us where we are today.

Discredit any Bheast who tries to discredit the club.

Not difficult these Rhats run a mile from anything factual

Discredit the mainstream yes but this is a nutcase with special needs and speedial to the bbc and snyde.

He's an insignfiicant prick who'll be on the kiddyfidlers boards boasting that he's upset the Bears

Discredit the mainstream yes but this is a nutcase with special needs and speedial to the bbc and snyde.

He's an insignfiicant prick who'll be on the kiddyfidlers boards boasting that he's upset the Bears

Like mad Phil he is allowed a platform to spin his shit.

And Like mad phil he needs outed, discredited and silenced

Doesn't matter, not interested in what he thinks or if he gets a thrill

Cunts need shot down if they spout pish about our Club

I agree with all you say and I'm certainly a fan of not looking the other way, but he will be loving it as I'm sure someone who goes to the effort he does this thread won't be missed.

Maybe you could tell a few on here the name of rangers is paramount in everything.

I agree with all you say and I'm certainly a fan of not looking the other way, but he will be loving it as I'm sure someone who goes to the effort he does this thread won't be missed.

Maybe you could tell a few on here the name of rangers is paramount in everything.

I don't have any interest in what they say on their forums or to eachother, I genuinely believe most Tarriers are horrible people with disgusting values

This guy has been on sportsound non stop since Traynor left, we all know he is Rhebel scum

It's what he is allowed to broadcast unrestricted that concerns me