We're On Our Own

jayzer

The recent collapse of the proposed SFL Scottish league set up to accommodate the SPHell proposal has totally changed the face of what was left of Scottish football, there is no way back from now, we are on our own and free to shape our very destiny.

I certainly have much faith with Charles Green & co, they have seen what our football club is all about...........and that is............us, the foundation, backbone, rock.........the main income source is us....always has been.....always will be, truly we are the people.

We are supporters of an institution, a 140 year old institution, they tried and are still trying to keep us down, eradicate us but they can never ever beat us when we are down, we will always come back stronger than before, history has proved that.

So, we're on our own and I for one prefer it that way, we have this chance to exploit our full potential in this digital world, CG & Co are astutely aware of this and this is where they want to go, the global brand of Rangers F.C.

What do we have to fear ?

F*ck all because WE ARE THE PEOPLE and they know it !!!!!

So when you take abuse from c*nts at your work or whatever because you are a True Blue and their deluded dreams, think of one thing...........NO SURRENDER !!!!!!!

We have been on our own for a long time now.

Totally Gogzy. The SFL lovefest was little more than nurturing the hand that will feed you a helluva lot more than you've ever been fed before. While chairmen & directors heap praise on us to keep the cash-cow happy their fans and other employees hold us in disdain just as much as their big cousins in the "top" league.

The last year has confirmed how dishonest and sleekit is the other side and the SPhell is loaded against us. Being fearless doesn't have to mean you don't try and make allies some clubs who will vote the same as us so I hope Greene is doing that.

Totally Gogzy. The SFL lovefest was little more than nurturing the hand that will feed you a helluva lot more than you've ever been fed before. While chairmen & directors heap praise on us to keep the cash-cow happy their fans and other employees hold us in disdain just as much as their big cousins in the "top" league.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy the SFL gave us a place to play football again after everything that went down.

But they done it in their own interests, and I am guessing this new set-up benifits the lower league teams twofold. They get Rangers for an extra year, and all the financial rewards that comes with that. and they also will probably get a sweetener from the SPL after we go back to their corrupt league.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy the SFL gave us a place to play football again after everything that went down.

But they done it in their own interests, and I am guessing this new set-up benifits the lower league teams twofold. They get Rangers for an extra year, and all the financial rewards that comes with that. and they also will probably get a sweetener from the SPL after we go back to their corrupt league.