Nobody in scotland wants us

bigmunsen

Just watching sky sports news and some shite sent in a text message saying that nobody wants rangers in scotland. Well all i have to say to that is we dont want to fukin be here nor do we need any of this fuking lot here . They only hold us back in anyway possible and hope our fans show up to their grounds to keep them afloat. These clubs need us more than we need them they should not forget this. Its time got off this sinking ship before we are dragged down with it.

The same as the majority of English fans don't want Man u but they still need them. :lol:

What a shower of fannys. And imagine the English looking at this and saying yous don't want a club that have kept yous going since yous were formed? yous don't want you're biggest and most successful club?

No wonder you're leagues a joke you shower of wankers.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more.

I cannot for the life of me remember what that's out of...

But aye, I'm raging, I'm that angry I could end up abusing someone any minute. But me not being a bheast from the east, you know I'm only joking

WATP

The only reason why no one wants Rangers in Scotland is because they canny win fuck all with us here

And that is the real fucking point to all of this utter shite.

They try and make up excuses to make it look good and make out there doing it for "the good of the Scottish game".

The manky mob think it's heaven no ones there to challenge them for the league and the cups every year.

I remember all these idiots questioning kris boyd for staying with Rangers when he was roumered to be leaving. They were foaming out the mouth that he had no ambition because he wanted to stay at Rangers even though we were still in Europe.

So wheres the manky mobs ambition here? Or is that completely different?

They are a shower of slimey 2 faced bastards.

Just had a look on hearts kickback for a laugh.

They are such a hateful spiteful ungrateful bunch of cunts for the most part. Some of them have a brain and realise that if we left scottish football (along with septic) it would die.

Others however, are literally drooling like the mouth breathers they are. I mean i knew other fans hated us, but had no idea how deep their jelousy fueled hatred went. Are they that stupid? They say that they would be better off if we left, yet they are on the verge of administration, alone with Killie, dunfermline and others.

I for one believe that we are not bigger than the game in Scotland, but they seem to forget that we are the biggest club, and despise us, but love our money!

What makes me laugh is all the shit they are going on about us being a newco and laughing... gonna love making a post on liquidation day on their forum welcoming them to scottish football! Fucking scabs! (Again most of them, some of them seem sensible)

They are such a hateful spiteful ungrateful bunch of cunts for the most part. Some of them have a brain and realise that if we left scottish football (along with septic) it would die.

Others however, are literally drooling like the mouth breathers they are. I mean i knew other fans hated us, but had no idea how deep their jelousy fueled hatred went. Are they that stupid? They say that they would be better off if we left, yet they are on the verge of administration, alone with Killie, dunfermline and others.

I for one believe that we are not bigger than the game in Scotland, but they seem to forget that we are the biggest club, and despise us, but love our money!

What makes me laugh is all the shit they are going on about us being a newco and laughing... gonna love making a post on liquidation day on their forum welcoming them to scottish football! Fucking scabs! (Again most of them, some of them seem sensible)

Why is it a surprise I mean no one at all backed us when the witch hunt began at the end of last season ... our only crime was being taken over by a crook who didn't pay any tax for 8 months and yet far from any sympathy from our fellow clubs no sanction would seem too much for big bad Rangers ... how anyone could want to stay a part of this parcel of rogues is beyond me

Even before CG's comments today i have prayed that we would be else where rather than in that Timpot league!

Sadly we've all talked about this for over 10 years now....despite what's happened to us, I still don't believe we're any closer to it (playing outside Scotland) happening any time soon. It's going to take a hell of a lot more than us simply wanting out for it to happen.

Which is why I think getting back to the top of the Scottish game is important before anything else happens. Show them that no matter what they do/try to do o us, we'll come back and be the best again.

they hate us and always have, it just took the events of the last six months for them to come out of hiding.