Charles Green Over Dognified Silence

WCPRANGERS1

Says what he wants and defends us to the hilt.

I would take this form of leadership over a dignified silence any day of the week. Some may not agree with what he says but he clearly listens to our fans, something that was missing for at least 20 years.

We had huge success yes but we were toothless and our detractors grew stronger with no fight or counter argument put against them.

He may have came to make money but it cannot be denied that he has given us our voice back........NO SURRENDER!!

Says what he wants and defends us to the hilt.

I would take this form of leadership over a dignified silence any day of the week. Some may not agree with what he says but he clearly listens to our fans, something that was missing for at least 20 years.

We had huge success yes but we were toothless and our detractors grew stronger with no fight or counter argument put against them.

He may have came to make money but it cannot be denied that he has given us our voice back........NO SURRENDER!!

Correct WCP

In fact I never really understood the term "Dignified Silence". What is dignified about about not responding to blatant lies which damage the brand you are meant to be protecting ?

Correct WCP

In fact I never really understood the term "Dignified Silence". What is dignified about about not responding to blatant lies which damage the brand you are meant to be protecting ?

An easy tag line to throw out when you have no intention or do not care about defending the club or its fans............

If this is a response to my thread on Green, nowhere did I say he should remain silent. Only that some things are best not said

No just a statement that I'd rather have a voice than the silence of years gone bye.

I can understand what you posted and it brings about reasonable debate, just I prefer our current form of leadership to letting our club and fans be brought down by lies