Leggoland's latest...

JR

Of course it is.

It doesn't matter who writes it, it should just be out there.

Agreed. I couldn't care less if it was FF or the RST who broke these kind of stories. First thing i would be doing is applauding them for it.

When your bitterness and hatred clouds your judgement about what is best for Rangers or you is the day you should walk away.

If Dingwall and others knew about this blank piece of paper what valid reason was there not to divulge it to the Rangers support.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I couldn't care less if it was FF or the RST who broke these kind of stories. First thing i would be doing is applauding them for it.

When your bitterness and hatred clouds your judgement about what is best for Rangers or you is the day you should walk away.

If Dingwall and others knew about this blank piece of paper what valid reason was there not to divulge it to the Rangers support.

Has anybody claimed to know about the blank piece of paper before VB article? I certainly hadn't. I had heard about the meeting where he left though, as is shown is Leggo's blog.

Has anybody claimed to know about the blank piece of paper before VB article? I certainly hadn't. I had heard about the meeting where he left though, as is shown is Leggo's blog.

Not one person on VB had heard of the blank piece of paper.

Not one person on RM had heard of the blank piece of paper.

Leggatt never boasted about it on his blog. Strange given how he loved teasing his readers with inside information.

And no one can recall it being spoken about on FF....and conveniently you cannot search for it on the database.

Another massive Own Goal for Dingwall.

Why anyone gives that parasite any credibility, I will never know.

He is a disease that feeds of the flesh of the Rangers support, This man has caused more division amongst the Rangers Fanbase that any Bheats could ever possibly dream of.

Leggatt never boasted about it on his blog. Strange given how he loved teasing his readers with inside information.

And no one can recall it being spoken about on FF....and conveniently you cannot search for it on

the database.

And thats why im here today.

Ripping him a new one and banned for "hectoring"

And no one can recall it being spoken about on FF....and conveniently you cannot search for it on the database.

There's your answer then.

Surely, it's a better idea to ignore these claims and focus on getting justice for the Rangers and the relevant individuals getting what they deserve, no?

Surely, it's a better idea to ignore these claims and focus on getting justice for the Rangers and the relevant individuals getting what they deserve, no?

Ross, you can't just drop this imo, we need someone in the mhedia (haha) to investigate this for us.........

Its not really the issue though EL - its claimed on FF that VB's revelations are nothing knew and were common knowledge

You cant have it both ways - Its either new information or, if its not, some people within our support were withholding information which should have been shared with the rest of us.

Its not really the issue though EL - its claimed on FF that VB's revelations are nothing knew and were common knowledge

You cant have it both ways - Its either new information or, if its not, some people within our support were withholding information which should have been shared with the rest of us.

(tu) (tu) (tu)

I think it's been made fairly clear what the truth is IMO.

I think it's been made fairly clear what the truth is IMO.

Well certainly plenty of Bears on that thread such as "Bilkobear" asserting it was news to them.

Disappointing that justice for our club appears of less importance to some than ongoing feuds with other Rangers fans.

Disappointing that justice for our club appears of less importance to some than ongoing feuds with other Rangers fans.

That's the bit that upsets me the most about our support at present, and unfortuantely it's far more common than just this present 'issue'.

To many, on here and elsewhere, Rangers, what's best for Rangers, or even reason, comes a poor second to their ongoing feuds with other Rangers fans.