Leggoland's latest...

JR

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I am aware of that legendary status which he has been afforded, which made me think of him to answer the question, well if he wasn't zooming about... (tu)

He stated give him proof.....

@waltersboy_: @Vanguard_Bears @dl2068 if it's 100% show us all the evidence , we then take it to the club to hit the SPFL

@waltersboy_: @Vanguard_Bears @dl2068 if it's 100% show us all the evidence , we then take it to the club to hit the SPFL

Ask Dingwall ya fucking rocket (Waltersboy)as he says its common knowledge and has been for years.

That's the bit that upsets me the most about our support at present, and unfortuantely it's far more common than just this present 'issue'.

To many, on here and elsewhere, Rangers, what's best for Rangers, or even reason, comes a poor second to their ongoing feuds with other Rangers fans.

As with our management/coaching team our support needs cleansed (to use Ally's phraseology).

I'd rather have a support that was a few thousand (at most) smaller if it meant we got rid of vermin like Dingwall, Graham, Waltersboy, Houston, Chugg and those who are stupid enough to follow them. We'd be healthier as a club and a support.

Waltersboys new fleet of wheelbarrows must be affecting his thinking, your lawyer instructs counsel, counsel ascertains for the rfff the validity of their concerns and advises as to how best go about proving the proposed inquiry and what action could be visited upon the perps.

I wonder does he still have difficulty finding reverse on the wheelbarrow.

Waltersboys new fleet of wheelbarrows must be affecting his thinking, your lawyer instructs counsel, counsel ascertains for the rfff the validity of their concerns and advises as to how best go about proving the proposed inquiry and what action could be visited upon the perps.

I wonder does he still have difficulty finding reverse on the wheelbarrow.

I asked.....

@waltersboy_: @Vanguard_Bears @dl2068 @Jheron7 ask john to approach formally , he knows how it's done , have a plan , evidence and costs , no wasting cash

That's the bit that upsets me the most about our support at present, and unfortuantely it's far more common than just this present 'issue'.

To many, on here and elsewhere, Rangers, what's best for Rangers, or even reason, comes a poor second to their ongoing feuds with other Rangers fans.

What's best for Rangers is buying ST's & merchandise

You are attempting to be double wide and failing by some distance.

VB do not control the RFFF purse strings.

Of course not, yet it's the path (or a similar one) they undoubtedly need to go down. Sitting waiting for Regan's lawyers to refute baseless allegations is never - NEVER - going to prove fruitful.

The Vanguard Bears are sitting on dynamite here. They need to find a fireproof way to present the information they have in a way that causes as much damage to Regan as possible.

So, can anyone suggest a way to do that?

Of course not, yet it's the path (or a similar one) they undoubtedly need to go down. Sitting waiting for Regan's lawyers to refute baseless allegations is never - NEVER - going to prove fruitful.

The Vanguard Bears are sitting on dynamite here. They need to find a fireproof way to present the information they have in a way that causes as much damage to Regan as possible.

It already has been.

FT

Our media had the 5 way agreement - that should have been pure dynamite.

They had the imposition on our club of an unlawful transfer embargo.

They have the leading law lord in this country telling them evidence in the tax tribunal was stolen and used in a BBC documentary.

We have an apparent media silence over State Aid allegations rather than feeding frenzy which followed our EBT allegations.

You really need to get with the script - no-one is interested in injustices against Rangers.

As a support we need to be effective in learning and applying alternative methods to raise these issues.

It already has been.

Sorry? I seem to have missed that. Can you explain in more detail please?

FT

Our media had the 5 way agreement - that should have been pure dynamite.

They had the imposition on our club of an unlawful transfer embargo.

They have the leading law lord in this country telling them evidence in the tax tribunal was stolen and used in a BBC documentary.

We have an apparent media silence over State Aid allegations rather than feeding frenzy which followed our EBT allegations.

You really need to get with the script - no-one is interested in injustices against Rangers.

As a support we need to be effective in learning and applying alternative methods to raise these issues.

D'Art, I'm fully aware the Scottish media are useless for the action required. I've said it in nearly every post I've made on this subject. They need to be removed from the strategy completely.

The question is how do the Vanguard Bears progress with this to ensure that something positive comes from it? My suggestion is to get legal help to formulate a case and present it to the SFA themselves. The SFA have to have legally defined processes to discipline those guilty of dereliction of duty or misconduct etc., don't they?

Sorry? I seem to have missed that. Can you explain in more detail please?

D'Art, I'm fully aware the Scottish media are useless for the action required. I've said it in nearly every post I've made on this subject. They need to be removed from the strategy completely.

The question is how do the Vanguard Bears progress with this to ensure that something positive comes from it? My suggestion is to get legal help to formulate a case and present it to the SFA themselves. The SFA have to have legally defined processes to discipline those guilty of dereliction of duty or misconduct etc., don't they?

They do, but it doesnt apply to Bheasts FC, see Rule G14 on fielding strongest side.