Millwall v Aston Villa

Kopter

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I've been down the Den there have been a few missiles launched.

Best one was v Leeds - Kasper Schmeichel picked up a bottle up and ran to the halfway line to point it out to the ref. He had to face the Cold Blow Lane on the way back.

Nobody likes a grass :lol:

Love to see Villa struggle with Lambert in charge. What must he do to get the sack though?

Big game for him against fellow strugglers Newcastle coming up, I think a defeat in that one could see his position start to become untenable in the long term.

I have a feeling the board will make a change at the end of the season if there's no sign of improvement (tu)

Big game for him against fellow strugglers Newcastle coming up, I think a defeat in that one could see his position start to become untenable in the long term.

I have a feeling the board will make a change at the end of the season if there's no sign of improvement (tu)

What valid reasons do you have for coming to that conclusion? Have you not listened to anything coming out of the club regarding what they are doing?

What valid reasons do you have for coming to that conclusion? Have you not listened to anything coming out of the club regarding what they are doing?

Alex McLeish also got backing from the club and yet was removed at the end of the season. Anyway the 'vote of confidence' from experience never seems to count for very much.

I'm not saying he'll be sacked instantly should they lose to Newcastle but I think come the end of the season if things stay as bad as they are now a change will made (tu)

Alex McLeish also got backing from the club and yet was removed at the end of the season. Anyway the 'vote of confidence' from experience never seems to count for very much.

I'm not saying he'll be sacked instantly should they lose to Newcastle but I think come the end of the season if things stay as bad as they are now a change will made (tu)

What does McLeish have to do with anything?

He also managed the same diddy club as dumbert? :D

Where's the treatment for Moyes at the diddy club that is Everton? AVB's got it at both Chelsea and Spurs, Rodgers gets it at Liverpool, Wenger at Arsenal.

It all seems very childish to me, especially when it's coming from folk who have quite obviously not taken any time to look at the background to the clubs involved.

Where's the treatment for Moyes at the diddy club that is Everton? AVB's got it at both Chelsea and Spurs, Rodgers gets it at Liverpool, Wenger at Arsenal.

It all seems very childish to me, especially when it's coming from folk who have quite obviously not taken any time to look at the background to the clubs involved.

Casey I knew you'd bite :D

But villa are really chronic mate