We got what we deserved

KingKirk

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly believe the defence (Wallace apart) are anywhere near the standard required at a club like Rangers.

Agree with you regarding the booing, doesn't achieve anything positive imo.

We've got what we've got at the moment. Thought Perry had a better game and he's learning, Cribari was ok too. It's the defensive midfielders who are needing to filter back quicker to protect the back four. The goal was down to several things, but poor defensive midfield marking was a big factor.

I agree that the standard all over the pitch we will have to improve and possibly some of these guys will be gone soon enough.

Do you honestly believe the defence (Wallace apart) are anywhere near the standard required at a club like Rangers.

Apart from Wallace there's not 1 player in our squad who is good enough to play week in week out for a Rangers team challenging for the top title. But most of them should be more than good enough to play better at this level.

Season ticket sales and casual sales will drop next season if this continues...the style if play and standard is so poor it will turn people away...add to that the potential that we could be playing the same teams again and prices will rise. Yet alot of posters on here will argue nothing's wrong because we are 20 points clear...would be interesting to know how many of those posters are st holders....

If any of our fans ST holders or not can't see we have major problem they need there heads looked at.. If they find sitting at Ibrox entertaining atm the must have boring lifes. I do it for the love of the club, not because am enjoying the football on offer

Temps would be excellent if he just played like a playmaker and set people up instead of keeping being greedy and skying it , wouldn't be so bad if he could keep them on target but someone at the club needs to have a word in his ear and tell him to set somebody up instead of missing at every half chance

If any of our fans ST holders or not can't see we have major problem they need there heads looked at.. If they find sitting at Ibrox entertaining atm the must have boring lifes. I do it for the love of the club, not because am enjoying the football on offer

Yep.

Apparently, I'm not a real fan because I don't go to every home game and boo when I'm unhappy. Regardless my ST will be renewed whatever.

I was there Today and the Posession we had was diabolical .must have been 75-80 % and we only managed One Goal.

Why Ally insists on Playing Andy Little out Right I don't know why, Sandaza is very very Poor indeed and I just don't rate the guy.

Andy Little should be our No1 Striker and having one of our best Ball Players sitting on the Bench week in Week out is soooo Frustrating .

Barrie McKay should be starting and Our Defensive Midfield is Poor at Times .

Yet again our inability to Score has thrown the Game away and I could see it coming , why Cant Ally.

We need our Strikers firing in the Correct Positions , not out Wide where they are Efficient .

Terrible Performance against Amatuer Players we should be putting these Teams to the Sword .

Something is not right . Dont know if Ally can change this with this Team. But Like all you Guys I will be there next Game .

But Changes on the Training side have to be made , and Tactics have to change. Should have them in Training Tomorrow.

I said to the guys around me at half time, that they will score late in the game and it'll be 1 - 1. Thought it was so obvious and predictable, pity Ally never.

Seen this alot at Ibrox last season and now this season.

I fear scumdee next week, hope I'm wrong.

Yep.

Apparently, I'm not a real fan because I don't go to every home game and boo when I'm unhappy. Regardless my ST will be renewed whatever.

To be fair I haven't seen anyone question you as a fan. However I do think its wrong for you to chastise those who attended the game and vented their frustrations by booing...you may not agree with it but when you are there and are angry your reaction may be alot different than it would be watching in the house/work. (I do apologise however if you thought I was having a personal dig at you).

I agree alot if fans, myself included will reknew regardless out of habit, tradition or loyalty but is it to much to ask to expect to enjoy it as well. We could be doing do much more, I don't care about the result, not alot can be done about a goal like that but it's our performances that concern me the most!

Or we could just stay a little bit calm and realise sometimes refs not giving the rub of the green (because our players are paid more, they must be able to take physical abuse with no defence), hitting the bar twice and having two players off through injury is a game that is going to be hard to play.

FFS they are not playing the Timmies or anyone of note and the title (for what it may or may not be worth this year) is over it is a forgone conclusion we are going to be top.

Could we be better? Yeah we could be fecking Barcelona with no governing body ars3 fecking us, we are not that so get over a bad day, we have had a load already and with the timmies recon plan we will prob have more in Scotland.

I said to the guys around me at half time, that they will score late in the game and it'll be 1 - 1. Thought it was so obvious and predictable, pity Ally never.

Seen this alot at Ibrox last season and now this season.

I fear scumdee next week, hope I'm wrong.

Also seen it the season before last when the" ultra defensive Smith" had everybody in the UTD half for a corner only for Goodwillie to break free and score a winner which most thought would have lost us the title.

It's the players who aren't performing, managers take the brunt of the stick but player like Sandazza, Sheils and Black aren't turning up and are stealing a wage IMO.

But why aren they turning up?

When three of the best players in Scotland last season collectively don't turn up you have to ask questions about the overall set up rather than the individuals performances IMO.

What makes you think Ally can sort it?

65820_544258862259540_1345882949_n.jpg

Look at the guy in the background.

McCoist can't steer us to a home win over a bunch of fat amatuers with 1 eye on a Kebab tonight.

That picture just sums it all up at the minute. Some lad who probably works in a chip van just got a point at Ibrox. God Almighty.

Are you fishing yet again its excuse after excuse.. Rangers should be running over the top of these part time outfits. When we get back to the top league I can see 4 of the current squad being involved, Wallace temps macleod and mcKay.. the rest are average at best.

There is one of the problems right there.

A lot of the players we have currently will never be good enough in the SPL. But we aint in the SPL so it's a moot point.

And we knew this months ago, but there was not a damn thing we could do about it as that is the team we have. The January transfer window would have helped,i f we didn't have an illegal embargo on us.

You can only piss with the cock you have, so for now we just have to deal with it, we are coasting the league. And although we could have done better today, we were denied at least one penalty and hit the woodwork twice. And apart from the goal and a free kick, Montrose barely came near our goal. And 2 of our 3 subs were forced upon us ( one of which seen probably our best young talent get crocked)

I think we can all agree that the team needs improvement, but Ally can only do so much with the squad he currently has.

I'll say it mate, we were fuckin dire. Started off promising enough but then the arse fell out of our game. There are no acceptable excuses for us failing to beat these teams. Our overall play is poor, we don't make enough use of guys like McKay, we play Little out of position and we leave players who are clearly not "performing" on the pitch for too long. Up front, we are very weak.

A lot of arses are needing kicked, including the management.

This is another fallacy, What has Barrie McKay actually done? Most of the time i see him, he is running full steam at players and usually messes up his end product ( how is that any more effective than whats happening right now?)

I like him, and he has the potential to be a really good player, but he is not the answer to our problems, we need better strikers IMHO.

Today was the worst I have seen us defend recently in the games I have managed to watch.

We are totally lacking a final ball. Don't under stand how Templeton won man of the match, for all his trickery he didn't see to do much else ( except score I know!)

Also a poacher....a few occasions we were last to the second balls in the box and had no one to just fling themselves at it.

But we also hit the post twice (Black), couple of decent penelty shouts turned down - so didn't have our rub of the green on that count....

Doesn't help neither that we were facing a ten man wall at times in their box, but even still we really should be finishing these games off - in the first half an hour!

I actually thought apart from the goal, our defence had one of its best games lol. Perry was pretty much rock solid, and the brazzilian boy had a good game too, Wallace as usual was superb.

There is one of the problems right there.

A lot of the players we have currently will never be good enough in the SPL. But we aint in the SPL so it's a moot point.

And we knew this months ago, but there was not a damn thing we could do about it as that is the team we have. The January transfer window would have helped,i f we didn't have an illegal embargo on us.

You can only piss with the cock you have, so for now we just have to deal with it, we are coasting the league. And although we could have done better today, we were denied at least one penalty and hit the woodwork twice. And apart from the goal and a free kick, Montrose barely came near our goal. And 2 of our 3 subs were forced upon us ( one of which seen probably our best young talent get crocked)

I think we can all agree that the team needs improvement, but Ally can only do so much with the squad he currently has.

Fuck off with your common sense, Knee Jerk reactions only if you want to post in here.:)

This is another fallacy, What has Barrie McKay actually done? Most of the time i see him, he is running full steam at players and usually messes up his end product ( how is that any more effective than whats happening right now?)

I like him, and he has the potential to be a really good player, but he is not the answer to our problems, we need better strikers IMHO.

He's more effective than little on the wing , I agree he sometimes messes it up after getting by the players but he should be playing there instead of little who would be better utilised up front

Fuck off with your common sense, Knee Jerk reactions only if you want to post in here. :)

i waited hours to post because i honestly could not be arsed arguing with the kneejerkers today.

I know shit aint perfect right now, but it's nowhere near as bad as some on here would have you think.

To be fair I haven't seen anyone question you as a fan. However I do think its wrong for you to chastise those who attended the game and vented their frustrations by booing...you may not agree with it but when you are there and are angry your reaction may be alot different than it would be watching in the house/work. (I do apologise however if you thought I was having a personal dig at you).

I agree alot if fans, myself included will reknew regardless out of habit, tradition or loyalty but is it to much to ask to expect to enjoy it as well. We could be doing do much more, I don't care about the result, not alot can be done about a goal like that but it's our performances that concern me the most!

Listen pal, I might not be able to get to Ibrox as much as you. When I do make a rare appearance I've gotten angry and down at poor displays/results but I've never felt the urge to boo like the "real fans". So, I'll sit in my house, miles away, watching my illegal stream with my ST paid for and not used, while the real fans spend money at the stadium and boo my team, and not resort to the cynicism, doubt and criticism that is rife on this board in response to any little negative. You did piss me right off (because this isn't the first time you've tried this shit with me, and I've seen you try it with others aswell) Fuck you pal and good day to you.

He's more effective than little on the wing , I agree he sometimes messes it up after getting by the players but he should be playing there instead of little who would be better utilised up front

little and sandaza played up front for a bit today, and they done fuck fuck all.

I don't think he is that ineffective from the right, he has scored a LOT of his goals from that position.

It certainly wasn't our worst performance this season but it was still very laboured especially in the final 3rd...I agree the strikers aren't at the level we have been used to but come on mate we are playing in the 3rd division 2 of them are internationalists on big money....they should be more than good enough at this level.

Re the booing....can I ask were you at the game? Not criticising you if you weren't but although I don't like booing our own team it was so frustrating and when you are there you end up venting your frustrations differently than you would watching at home.

I understand your frustration. No I wasn't at the game, I watched it on live streaming as I don't get to many games these days. Season ticket holder from 1976 to the start of NIAR. I understand your frustration, paying good money to watch that. Like I said , we are ok till we get to the last third, then were clueless.