SSB/Rangers

iain01

Misfortune of a ten min of Clyde SSB on my way home. Now I set a pretty low bar like most on here for its neutrality, but a Sellick supporting bampot tonight was making some vague point about Gers fans boycott then to my astonishment hit out with these are the same people that send Neil Lennon bullets. Delacunt did apologise half heatedly but surely live radio has some built in time delay? Time fans fund or Green instructed a lawyer to shut this nonsense down, the damage to the clubs brand and public image is huge and in my opinion getting more and more garbage as time goes on. Rant over

I'm pretty sure snyde have a ten second delay button that they seldom hit when its a tarrier rant.

managed to get on the night about Keevins agenda against Michael Johnson and stuff about boycot .Isnt easy with threat of getting cut off but hopefully never let the real bears down

I never usually listen and I don't know why I did, because its obviously always the same according to posters on here, but I turned it on tonight guy made point of Elgin Chairman saying that the reason he want 18 team is to get Rangers' gate again.

The guy basically made the point that reconstruction wasn't for sporting merit. Spew and the supposed Rangers man jumped straight down his throat.

Straight fucking off with that shite and I wont put it on again!

There was 66 year Fan on, he was excellent, never got his name well said that man, made very good point about Nimmo and his wrong judgement when he was put in charge of our case when he imposed an illegal embargo on to us. The mob could not answer it but ended by say in a court of law a lot of appeals are won so are they saying we should just appeal everything as we will win them. Strange bitter statement.

There was 66 year Fan on, he was excellent, never got his name well said that man, made very good point about Nimmo and his wrong judgement when he was put in charge of our case when he imposed an illegal embargo on to us. The mob could not answer it but ended by say in a court of law a lot of appeals are won so are they saying we should just appeal everything as we will win them. Strange bitter statement.

pity no one challenged the "court of law analogy"............it's not a court and the judgeing panel are paid and employed by the SPL

and you're right about the veteran fan.........he put up a good show

Here's a wee tip if you have to listen to SSB.

Don't listen to it live. Listen to to it later of next day from the SSB Rewind.

http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

There are no adverts on the rewind facility, Therefore, they can't be counting you as a listener when selling advertising.

They don't make no money from you.

Well done mate and you didnt

thanks Jack ,it's amazing I managed to get on so long without being cut but they made up for slagging me off .Felt great saying what I said but I wish I had been bit more prepared .I was in the car on my way out .Keevins seems to ask the questions that sometimes if you answer they go right onto the attack and you don't get back in .Tonight I wanted to get over that certainly some of us think there's corruption going on and hope fully any bear listening enjoyed my rants .Im maybe not the cleverest but I've got the passion :-)

thanks Jack ,it's amazing I managed to get on so long without being cut but they made up for slagging me off .Felt great saying what I said but I wish I had been bit more prepared .I was in the car on my way out .Keevins seems to ask the questions that sometimes if you answer they go right onto the attack and you don't get back in .Tonight I wanted to get over that certainly some of us think there's corruption going on and hope fully any bear listening enjoyed my rants .Im maybe not the cleverest but I've got the passion :-)

you done well mate , they continually tried too trip u up and draw u into contradicting yourself because they aren't daft and they will try rubbish any points that they don't agree with , keevins just spoke shit most of the night , he just doesn't understand the situation

You came across very well mate. Though they did their usual and tried talking over the top of you.

You got them with the corruption statement mate. Keevins didnt know what to say apart from his usual "we live within the law" bullshit.

Here's a wee tip if you have to listen to SSB.

Don't listen to it live. Listen to to it later of next day from the SSB Rewind.

http://www.clyde1.co...b-listen-again/

There are no adverts on the rewind facility, Therefore, they can't be counting you as a listener when selling advertising.

They don't make no money from you.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but they'll get revenue from the amount of hits on their website.

Simple solution. If you really don't like it that much, just don't listen at all! (tu)

Caught a wee bit in my mates car. Heard Tim Delacunt try to be smart with an insinuation that we are guilty of corruption, during your bit, one of the only times he piped up during your debate.

Said something along the lines of 'so you're saying corruption is ok'....

Fkn tarrier cunt.

Radio got put off after that.

That's why I don't listen, gets you Fkn riled

Caught a wee bit in my mates car. Heard Tim Delacunt try to be smart with an insinuation that we are guilty of corruption, during your bit, one of the only times he piped up during your debate.

Said something along the lines of 'so you're saying corruption is ok'....

Fkn tarrier cunt.

Radio got put off after that.

That's why I don't listen, gets you Fkn riled

I do get you there mate but for me doing a bit of fighting back against these rodents does two things .

Lets me wind some of them up. Can you imagine the twisted element of the beggar support foaming at the mouth when i said our club is still the biggest in Scotland?? yeah i can and its all worth it. Hopefully do a wee bit of sticking up for our case although its definitely starting to feel like a lost cause on this score

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but they'll get revenue from the amount of hits on their website.

Simple solution. If you really don't like it that much, just don't listen at all! (tu)

Aye, I suppose they will get some value from a web hit, but not a lot compared to being able to say to a client, "Our show gets X,000 listeners, so a 10 second advert will cost you £X'000.

Cant argue with your point that not listening at all is probably best all round. Trouble is, so many Bears still do and always will.

Almost certain Delac*nt was talking about the Tax case , he is one sad individual

Aye, I suppose they will get some value from a web hit, but not a lot compared to being able to say to a client, "Our show gets X,000 listeners, so a 10 second advert will cost you £X'000.

Cant argue with your point that not listening at all is probably best all round. Trouble is, so many Bears still do and always will.

I'll be honest & say I don't know the values, but you're right....it'll be peanuts probably!

:lol: I know, it does my tits in sometimes! I honestly can't remember when it was I last listened. I'm talking years though, not months. Everyone on here knows it's biased shite, but so many still tune in & listen. I guess there's a 'car crash' mentality about it all?

When I previously complained to Radio Clyde about their bias against Rangers (on Superscoreboard) I got an email back saying they couldnt believe that I thought they were biased. They mentoned the number of ex Gers who had been on the show as pundits, such as Derek Johnstone, Richard Gough, Gordon Smith, Dalziel, Wishart etc.

I replied that "pundits" such as Delahunt, Keevins, Guidi, Walker, Duffy were on the show and that Superscoreboard even allowed Spiers to participate !!! They did not reply....

I no longer listen to their bile.

I'll be honest & say I don't know the values, but you're right....it'll be peanuts probably!

:lol: I know, it does my tits in sometimes! I honestly can't remember when it was I last listened. I'm talking years though, not months. Everyone on here knows it's biased shite, but so many still tune in & listen. I guess there's a 'car crash' mentality about it all?

Car crash mentality describes it very well.

I have to admit, occasionally I will listen to some of the rewind stuff. Usually when Ive read on here that a Bear has been on and done well in defending our case against the haters

We cant buy newspapers, cant listen to BBC, It's just all wrong that we have to put up with this shite in OUR country.

I don't see it changing anytime soon.

I await the day when the first of them goes too far with the bile and lies and finds themselves in court for it. (not holding breath for that either)

Until then, The Bears Den, will do me. (tu)

The first broadcast on Radio Clyde began at 10.30 p.m. on 31 December 1973

Scottish Radio Holdings controlled the company until 2005. When a new COMPANY called Bauer Radio took over.

So how Can Clyde claim to be running as the same radio Station for 40 years when a new COMPANY Bought them over 8 Years ago

How long has Super scoreboard been going? Around 15 Years? 20 Years?

According to Keevin's theory....it will be 8 Years!

So any Claims of being the Longest phone In may be wrong!

They say they are an award winning station…….Most of the Awards when when they were Oldco Clyde!

I am going to think this one through properly and try and get on to ask them the Questions….PM me if you can help me with suggestions on how to structure it.

Only thing Fan missed was when Keevins said so you think Nimmo is bad he said no , he should have said i never said anything like that but your thinking that so WHY!!!