Rangers should declare an interest in Michael Owen!

Guest The Brown Brogue

Thing is that would be funny if it weren't so close to the mark!!!

Wont surprise me if the media spies on this board pick this up and run it as the Records main sports exclusive within the next few days!

Guest TheQueensXI

Wont surprise me if the media spies on this board pick this up and run it as the Records main sports exclusive within the next few days!

well, they do have a habit of stealing articles from other areas of the rangersmedia family of sites, wouldnt surprise me :pipeguy:

• 2 weeks later...

It was a 'serious' thread - but because of Owens tendency to get injured it would end up a right laugh FOR US!!! ;):D:D:D

I'd wager there will be more than Traynor who is a member on here....

Every paper will have it's staff utilising places like RM to try and pick up any interesting information (as well as supporters emotion). While the 'chief sportswriters' may not appear or post, they will be more than aware of what is being said here and elsewhere.

As will RFC.

I'd wager there will be more than Traynor who is a member on here....

Every paper will have it's staff utilising places like RM to try and pick up any interesting information (as well as supporters emotion). While the 'chief sportswriters' may not appear or post, they will be more than aware of what is being said here and elsewhere.

As will RFC.

Shouldn't be too hard to 'detect' who the Club Insiders are - just look at certain factors:

1) How often they post!

2) When they post (before the R News and Matchday Programmes prob)

3) Where they post (they're unlikely to post on the other RM boards - unless they see <cr> this that is)

4) The stance they take (Defo Pro Murray...)

5)....

Same with the so-called Journalists - i'd imagine they 'pop in' on a Friday or the day before matches...

I'd also imagine they post Fascist/Bigotted threads - just to give themselves something to quote...

etc etc