***The Official Clyde v Rangers Thread***

AlBear.

Oh not my kids

Kids aged 12 are babies in my world

you should be very careful

Trust me you will be suprised what they get upto behind your back

I mind when I was 13 this girl in my class was a chain smoker, taking hard drugs, drinking all the time, working as a prostitute and had been raped (which didn't seem to bother her for some reason) of course it depends on the area you are in if you are in a ned area then the chances are your kids are wilding out going H.A.M, if they are in some posh private school then less so, and if you try to shield them from it stop them going out then chances are they will just pull away from you rebel and be the sluttiest, drunkest, mentalist wee shites about.

Trust me you will be suprised what they get upto behind your back

I mind when I was 13 this girl in my class was a chain smoker, taking hard drugs, drinking all the time, working as a prostitute and had been raped (which didn't seem to bother her for some reason) of course it depends on the area you are in if you are in a ned area then the chances are your kids are wilding out going H.A.M, if they are in some posh private school then less so, and if you try to shield them from it stop them going out then chances are they will just pull away from you rebel and be the sluttiest, drunkest, mentalist wee shites about.

I have reported you

My 12 year old is a child

You disgust me

You are talking about wee 12 year old bearettes

Bearette. you are obviously incapable of understanding my posts. :(

I said his username is disgusting, and we should change it.

When I say "sod the kids", what I am saying is - "Even if kids would be not offended by it - I am - so can we change it anyway!"

Do you get me now?

Jeez doh

the plod were getting a lot of abuse for it throughout the 2nd half. for some reason they waited the guys had went down to the kiosks at half time before chucking them out. one of the plods had to come back up to get the guys' jackets. bunch of fascists

what were they kicked out for?

I can tolerate anything on this site

Apart from posters who think 12 year old girls are sexually active

Its disgusting and crosses the line

But there are almost certainly, sexually active 12 year olds out there, so what line does it actually cross?