Anti-Scottish chanting from the stands yesterday

Ricky_

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh that would be me then...Like the scottish mhedia your opinion is full of miss-quotes.. I never said all the notherners or all the english think this way. Your apoligies Im sure is not far away. I would further explain but I have moved on from this topic.

Oh and by the way..your more than welcome to sit next to me, I would just "prefer" to sit with your scottish cousin.

So you'd rather sit next to someone based only on the fact that they are Scottish and not English? Not considering the individuals personality in any way, shape or form??

Something seriously wrong here..

So you'd rather sit next to someone based only on the fact that they are Scottish and not English? Not considering the individuals personality in any way, shape or form??

Something seriously wrong here..

It was a bloody joke...ffs give me a gun

Leave your identity crisis at home please, there's only 1 team in Glasgow having issues with patriotism and it's not us. "We''ll be watching England so will you", is cringeworthy & embarrassing. We're all upset with the SFA & SPL's crusade against our club, but hey, last time i checked, they were being run by Englishmen.

At last some common sense

I want to be so much more British, that i actually wish i was English.

That is why i turn my back on the Scotland team and my own country and support England.

Please like me.Please let me be English.

I know that the England fans don't like Scotland but i will just carry on being a mixed up simpleton with an identity crisis.

I agree !

But others do agree with me, therefore it leads to a balanced argument

You on the otherhand just like your own comments and opinions... which reminds me, theres a great hitler programe on later..I`ll tape it for you

I think it's you thats the hitler you fucking clown.

"Oh and by the way..your more than welcome to sit next to me, I would just "prefer" to sit with your scottish cousin"

Lies.

I would however sit with a beer belly,loud mouth, slevering englishman before i would sit next to you..

Guess im not all bad..

Buddy you obviously are the class baffoon in here, If you ever get off that PC try a bit running around you fat fucker.

So I`ve been told in PM...fat wreck lol

When you come to Ibrox you will be most welcome and you will meet the true Rangers supporters. Please remember you are on the internet and you will encounter Rangers hating trolls. :wink:

Well said that man, my sons are Essex born and bred, born to a bluenose Glaswegian father. There are no more staunch bluenoses in Kinning park than my boys. Remember amigo, Internet is crawling with wankers who try to piss everybody off. Sometimes on a flight from stansted , there are 100 cockney bears on one flight alone, just one plane. I know of at least 4 planes full most Saturdays from England. I've never supported Scotland, I've never supported England, ulster or Wales. Rangers is enough for me and my cockney sons. The Op should realise what the fuck he is doing slagging gers fans singing. We will sing what we like, when we like, if he doesn't like it then speak during the singing and see how much joy he gets. And as for the cunt shouting freedom, fuck off and watch Falkirk ya fuckin numpty. Carstairs is just soon the road, fuckin idiot.

No Surrender

Rab

I would however sit with a beer belly,loud mouth, slevering englishman before i would sit next to you..

Guess im not all bad..

Buddy you obviously are the class baffoon in here, If you ever get off that PC try a bit running around you fat fucker.

So I`ve been told in PM...fat wreck lol

You really are a fucking idiot.

Well said that man, my sons are Essex born and bred, born to a bluenose Glaswegian father. There are no more staunch bluenoses in Kinning park than my boys. Remember amigo, Internet is crawling with wankers who try to piss everybody off. Sometimes on a flight from stansted , there are 100 cockney bears on one flight alone, just one plane. I know of at least 4 planes full most Saturdays from England. I've never supported Scotland, I've never supported England, ulster or Wales. Rangers is enough for me and my cockney sons. The Op should realise what the fuck he is doing slagging gers fans singing. We will sing what we like, when we like, if he doesn't like it then speak during the singing and see how much joy he gets. And as for the cunt shouting freedom, fuck off and watch Falkirk ya fuckin numpty. Carstairs is just soon the road, fuckin idiot.

No Surrender

Rab

Your`e hillarious

I personally wouldn`t allow your lot in Ibrox due to our history. As a human being I probably would find you rather charming but being a fan of my team I look at you as i would an Intruder in my home.

Sorry about that lol x

Your`e hillarious

I personally wouldn`t allow your lot in Ibrox due to our history. As a human being I probably would find you rather charming but being a fan of my team I look at you as i would an Intruder in my home.

Sorry about that lol x

i believe your home is probably 5 miles to the east of ibrox in amongst all the other mhutants in green and grey, in which case I'm glad I'm not welcome in your home, as I would have to wipe my feet on the way out of it, I find you neither charming or offensive, I feel sorry for you and our admin team that you managed to slip through the net onto here.

How does it feel to mean absolutely nothing in this big world hombre? When nobody would waste a second of their lives to give you a second glance.

Don't even try to patronise me or others you imbecile, we only read your posts to remind us of how lucky we are to be us. While you are neatly folding your collection of carrier bags tonight, try to imagine a better way of life.

Goodnight Declan

No Surrender

Rab

i believe your home is probably 5 miles to the east of ibrox in amongst all the other mhutants in green and grey, in which case I'm glad I'm not welcome in your home, as I would have to wipe my feet on the way out of it, I find you neither charming or offensive, I feel sorry for you and our admin team that you managed to slip through the net onto here.

How does it feel to mean absolutely nothing in this big world hombre? When nobody would waste a second of their lives to give you a second glance.

Don't even try to patronise me or others you imbecile, we only read your posts to remind us of how lucky we are to be us. While you are neatly folding your collection of carrier bags tonight, try to imagine a better way of life.

Goodnight Declan

No Surrender

Rab

Roberto I could buy and sell you so Im not even going to go there. As for the ant and dec tag, I take that as a compliment due to the fact when peeps on here can`t string a sentance together they bring out the declan card.

I also don`t give a rats arse about the admin, I`ll only be too happy to rid myself of filth like you.

Rab wilson your`e a fungus to me, no more no less...A plonker tapping on his keyboard trying to look like your a true blue with all these great opinions lol

Reality is different though isn`t it, a lonely wee english loving ugly fat fucker who only dreams of following my great team, the team I go to watch far and wide.

Robert, your`e the declan mwah lol