Anti-Scottish chanting from the stands yesterday

Ricky_

Leave your identity crisis at home please, there's only 1 team in Glasgow having issues with patriotism and it's not us. "We''ll be watching England so will you", is cringeworthy & embarrassing. We're all upset with the SFA & SPL's crusade against our club, but hey, last time i checked, they were being run by Englishmen.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave your identity crisis at home please, there's only 1 team in Glasgow having issues with patriotism and it's not us. "We''ll be watching England so will you", is cringeworthy & embarrassing. We're all upset with the SFA & SPL's crusade against our club, but hey, last time i checked, they were being run by Englishmen.

In fairness mate you are not going to be able to eradicate this at the moment with the level of animosity that exists still towards the SFA...I am still proud to be Scottish but I have all but gave up on the Scottish national team and Scottish football in general out with us! Until such times as the commissions and illegal punishments/fines are a thing of the past and we have a core of rangers players back playing for Scotland this attitude won't change.

So are we.

I have no problem mocking the SFA team. I hope to do so frequently over the coming years.

In fairness mate you are not going to be able to eradicate this at the moment with the level of animosity that exists still towards the SFA...I am still proud to be Scottish but I have all but gave up on the Scottish national team and Scottish football in general out with us! Until such times as the commissions and illegal punishments/fines are a thing of the past and we have a core of rangers players back playing for Scotland this attitude won't change.

Nutshell.

Love Scotland the country, fuck Regan's Rangers-hating cesspit.

Don't want any of our players to represent the SFA at ANY level till the corruption, the hate and the lies end.

It is a shite chant, never liked it, never thought it was clever nor funny.

A bit like "we are not sectarian", should be binned.

along with chanting involving Neil Lennon, or any such variation of 'if you're happy and you know it'.

I have to admit I think it is a pretty shit song as well.

I support the national team but would never class myself as a tartan army member, just a Scotland supporter.

As for Alex salmond, he can go and have a threesome with Regan and Doncaster.