Fan's treatment by the police at games

Blue Nosed Babe

This could be in a book! This is our chance to stick it to those who make crappy knee jerk laws based on handbags at ONE single football match!

The Annan game though did witness some illegal singing by BF1.

I am talking about other times, where we go in, abide by the law and shit happens.

Shut up or fuck off

Hate to say it but it is the one time i have sympathy with taigs too.. i hate what they sing but will defend their rights to sing it. It is sickening what Rangers and scum fans have to put up with simply for supported our team. It has to stop.

Well, this is going well.

Basically, we have a lot of people complaining constantly about the heavy-handed police, but so far have one story that exemplifies it.

BNB is giving everyone the chance to do something that could potentially be used to actually have an impact on the legal situation, and apparently people would rather be sarcastic, and complain about it all forever than try to do something practical.

Had hassle at the glue camp with coppers telling me and my lad to sit down in our seats when there was no seats there, only the steel back bit.

Bye the way there was no plastic seats at the start of the game, they were not broken by bears.

Aberdeen is worse imo, lots of abuse up there with the cops and I am there with a kid.

They cant wait to get rid of us in sheep land, get us in and out asap.

I concur with that.I've had more hassles in that shithole than I ever got at the piggery.For example, my last two visits to Pittawdrie have resulted in a night in the slammer@ circa 1966 then threatened with eviction @ 2011.They like me it seems :pipe:

Out of interest we must have had a good 800,000 fans through the turnstiles this season, how many instances of over zealous policing? Not saying it hasn't happened but would hazard a guess that it is a handful of examples which makes it significantly less than 1% of fans who have come across it. Need to keep this in proportion, reckon the vast majority of cops do a good job just as the vast majority of fans are fine, a small minority in both camps getting their sums wrong.

Well, this is going well.

Basically, we have a lot of people complaining constantly about the heavy-handed police, but so far have one story that exemplifies it.

BNB is giving everyone the chance to do something that could potentially be used to actually have an impact on the legal situation, and apparently people would rather be sarcastic, and complain about it all forever than try to do something practical.

this

Out of interest we must have had a good 800,000 fans through the turnstiles this season, how many instances of over zealous policing? Not saying it hasn't happened but would hazard a guess that it is a handful of examples which makes it significantly less than 1% of fans who have come across it. Need to keep this in proportion, reckon the vast majority of cops do a good job just as the vast majority of fans are fine, a small minority in both camps getting their sums wrong.

This is why we want the stories. If the law is unnecessary, which many in the legal profession (that is the folks who actually are registered and not failed lawyers by the way.) always thought was the case. We thought the law as it was before the 2012 act was passed worked just fine. We felt it was a knee jerk reaction to ONE game by an over zealous Scottish Government who are slowly taking away all our freedoms and destroying the concept of justice for all as we know it.

The thing is not all lawyers go to football matches and so they rely on the fans to tell us how it really is and that is what we are trying to do.

Even if it affects a small change for the better, then it is better than nothing.

Got searched going into bf5 but not even a police at turnstiles of Govan east,never had any hassle at match by scum or stewards tbh.Saying that,cops did come into our section to quiet a coupla guys singing songs not considered sectarian,we all sang "Supporting yr team is not a crime",the cops werent too impressed haha.

This is why we want the stories. If the law is unnecessary, which many in the legal profession (that is the folks who actually are registered and not failed lawyers by the way.) always thought was the case. We thought the law as it was before the 2012 act was passed worked just fine. We felt it was a knee jerk reaction to ONE game by an over zealous Scottish Government who are slowly taking away all our freedoms and destroying the concept of justice for all as we know it.

The thing is not all lawyers go to football matches and so they rely on the fans to tell us how it really is and that is what we are trying to do.

Even if it affects a small change for the better, then it is better than nothing.

Who exactly is "we"? GTF ya snake.

way back in the 70s used to get the odd pat down at ibrox but it was never a problem for me they were looking for the carry out that i had but for some reason i was never asked to bin it like a few others were.at games in the last few years i have been to no real problems with them personally but have seen one or two bears getting treated a bit harsh slung into the back of vans and heavy handed lifting but i was there at the end so dont know what went on for this to happen so its possible that the bears or the police were being dicks.

I for on am delighted my taxes go towards these bullies being paid OT to film innocent every day people watching a sporting event, happy too that they mount operations that must cost in the thousands to find a few cans of lager on supporter buses.

Where would we be without these jumped up nazi footsoldiers?