Spurs fans attacked again.

G.E.C.

Fuck up

Aye say fuck up if ye like, but there was a fan rep from WHU on talk sport yesterday saying and I quote" bar tender told me rangers and Manchester United had hundreds in here and nothing happened, but remember this, who would dare try to fight with rangers fans huh?"

Fuckin straight up 100% true.

It's only a matter of time before the headline:

Rangers ICF travel to Lyon to batter Spurs. Scotland's shame! No journalist surprises me anymore.

No Surrender

Rab

Aye say fuck up if ye like, but there was a fan rep from WHU on talk sport yesterday saying and I quote" bar tender told me rangers and Manchester United had hundreds in here and nothing happened, but remember this, who would dare try to fight with rangers fans huh?"

Fuckin straight up 100% true.

It's only a matter of time before the headline:

Rangers ICF travel to Lyon to batter Spurs. Scotland's shame! No journalist surprises me anymore.

No Surrender

Rab

Anyone remember Feyenoord at Ibrox?

Anyone remember Feyenoord at Ibrox?

Aye but they weren't as game as the bears inside the de kuip. Anybody who was there must have been a scrapper from us. Me and my cousin were fighting for our lives against about 10 of them. No great skill involved just arms and fuckin legs defending ourselves , but in truth we were getting a real pasting. Then all of a sudden 5 or so of our boys surged down and fuckin waded into them. Together we forced them off until more of ours came down and totally kicked fuck out of them. But that was only the start of it. It was going on all night, breaking out all over the ground, in our wee bit of the stand we stood firm, we had to. Wee fly punches being traded all night

.was my most treasured night with the bears in Europe, the way we all stood together. And if any of you boys who waded in to save us from a severe beating are on here reading this, thank you so much.

No Surrender

Rab

Our away support seems to be far better than our home!

At Ibrox i've never seen so many people run away from other fans...was hilarious. Saying that i've never seen so many fans at Ibrox wanting to take on the whole support.

Still legend at spurs from games of yesteryear.Rangers and Feyenoord are the 2 biggest handfuls ever to visit WHL, only appropriate we held our own away from home against each other.Anybody can overturn anybody at home with sheer weight of numbers, its when you are outnumbered that counts.Im not a particularly hard cunt, but i would have gladly died that night for Rangers and our reputation as a support.

I was in some fuckin state for about 2 weeks after getting home though, fuck me.

No Surrender

Rab