Mov with the times

plymouthranger

Sorry, you think it is GOOD that Rangers are still associated with sectarian nonsense?

I follow Rangers, and have done my entire life. Been going since I was 6. Had a season ticket since 84/85. Same seats all the time.

I go for the game. For the club. For the winning & the losing.

I do NOT go for the add-ons, the FTP, TBB BJK stuff. IMO there is no place for it at the game.

Well said. It's a football club and we should be singing about football. People who want to turn Rangers into a pariah of the modern world just so they can have the freedom to be bigoted really don't have the club in their hearts. I'm not commenting on any more of these threads as it's nothing to do with Rangers in any way.

[supporter for 52 years, veteran of Barcelona, ST holder & shareholder]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you for real go and educate yourself pope benedict xvi is single handedly responsible for covering up priest child sex abuse he himself has been gathering all paper documentation and locking it in the vaults at vatican as the great unwashed stated when we got put into admin if the shoe fits where it they where forever saying that if it had been celtic put into admin then we would have acted in the exact same way as them ftp.

You should go and educate and realise that the Vatican has absolutely nothing to do with Rangers. Nothing whatsoever. If you care so much about all this Paedo behaviour, why dont you go and start a charity to help the victims rather than thinking shouting FTP at a football match. Something tells me that these people need help not stupid songs that endanger our great football club.

Ive never mentioned septic.

Youve came on here thinking youre the big "I am" jumping from thread to thread dishing out abuse, calling Rangers fans "Knuckle Draggers" (a fenian term that they use all the time) etc.

Pretty sure there are are a few who would like to grag their knuckles somewhere.

Youre a tit and a pape. Every pape says they've had a season ticket since 1984/5. Its a front to look good cos it was the season prior to Souness.

Go back to kiddyfiddler st and talk about the "innocent O'Brien"

Tick Tock

You sir are as apparently uneducated as you seem.

Your opinions count for nothing, given you leaps to conclusions that even someone as blind as Mr 3 names would struggle to link to.

I'll spend no more time "debating" with you.

You are not worth it.