Mov with the times

plymouthranger

You really are a wank of man. You have only recently started posting. You have slagged every Rangers on every single thread and now your saying Rangers fans are throwing coins at each other?

If you are a Rangers fans you are a very odd one.

I am not saying this, I can guarantee it.

And just because I am against those who would sing the "old song sheet" makes me less of a fan than you? Says who?

And it was not throwing coins at each other. It was one coin thrown by one person at a child. Was even mentioned on here back in November. Check back.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying this, I can guarantee it.

And just because I am against those who would sing the "old song sheet" makes me less of a fan than you? Says who?

And it was not throwing coins at each other. It was one coin thrown by one person at a child. Was even mentioned on here back in November. Check back.

Is this the Coin Throwing Incident that hit an 8 YO Boy in the Rangers end in Saturday?

Or is this another Incident totally nothing to do with the Berwick Rangers Game

Sorry, you think it is GOOD that Rangers are still associated with sectarian nonsense?

I follow Rangers, and have done my entire life. Been going since I was 6. Had a season ticket since 84/85. Same seats all the time.

I go for the game. For the club. For the winning & the losing.

I do NOT go for the add-ons, the FTP, TBB BJK stuff. IMO there is no place for it at the game.

you are a complete fanny. I give you a week max on here.

You really are a wank of man. You have only recently started posting. You have slagged every Rangers on every single thread and now your saying Rangers fans are throwing coins at each other?

If you are a Rangers fans you are a very odd one.

it is true about the coin throwing, happened in the Copland.

The cunt was dealt with swiftly. Was a wee guy he hit with it. Doesn't excuse this cunts patter though.

I thought he was talking about the Stirling Albion game?

na m8. It was the incident in the copland a couple months ago. O guy lost the plot and said the next person to stand up or something ridiculous would get it. Some wee guy went against his wishes and got scudded by a voin in the face. Arsehole of a man.

i think I remember that , to do with kids making paper planes and throwing them around , dick got the hump and chucked a coin

Probably fuck knows what that has got to do with singing though. Which the poster seems to be obsessed with.

I bet he's one of the fans that doesn't open his mouth at Ibrox.

And I love you too.....

Oh dear, the anger....

Just because someone suggests that he not sing banned or inappropriate songs at the game....

Horror....

Angry? Not in the least.

I merely think your self-righteous, holier than thou attitude makes you look a tit.

As opposed to your 1690, bigotted, hatred filled for anything Celtic or Catholic just makes you look like someone to be pitied....

Ive never mentioned septic.

Youve came on here thinking youre the big "I am" jumping from thread to thread dishing out abuse, calling Rangers fans "Knuckle Draggers" (a fenian term that they use all the time) etc.

Pretty sure there are are a few who would like to grag their knuckles somewhere.

Youre a tit and a pape. Every pape says they've had a season ticket since 1984/5. Its a front to look good cos it was the season prior to Souness.

Go back to kiddyfiddler st and talk about the "innocent O'Brien"

Tick Tock