54 minute bouncy.

Don81

Cheers mate me and the wife are in that video just above the T on the score board, first time she has went to a game in years.

You're welcome buddy! Hopefully seeing herself on vid encourages your Mrs back again soon :thumbup:

You're welcome buddy! Hopefully seeing herself on vid encourages your Mrs back again soon :thumbup:

My mate had a last minute spare ticket so the wife came along and she sat with me while my young lad went with my mate, he wasn't happy this morning. She loved it yestarday liked our ST seats. As for going more offten who would cook the dinner. LOL

Cringe worthy, stuff like this shouldn't be choreographed it should be spontaneous.

I must of taken an acid before I went in, I THINK I saw a few people off their seats in the Copland.

Loved it and the vast majority of the crowd joined in. Unfortunately Govan Rear is like a morgue and full of oldies who only get out of their seats for pies 20 minutes into a game. I'm going to move next season. Zero atmosphere up there. I really enjoyed the rendition of 4 lads after the bouncy. Now that is the volume every song should be sang at every home game..

I was up at GR and was bouncing but only a few joined in. We need a few maddys up there I think but some of the patter was good.

I was up in the club deck, only a few groans and some very soft clapping of hands could be heard/seen,,, hmmm, maybe it was flatulence, not sure,,,come to think of it, maybe the dizziness has nothing to do with the height!?! :blink: