Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?

Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?  

469 members have voted

1. 1. Ban Loyalist Songs At Ibrox?

• No - It's our history/heritage
    • Yes - We should sing only Rangers songs
    • Dont Care - I hate Singing At The Football

Why can you not understand? I went to support Rangers with my father, and his before him because they were his local club (Ralston) and absolutely hee haw to do with Religion.

And today, I could not give a flying feck about someone's colour, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise.

Some people would do well to consider......

This. I couldn't give a flying fuck about religion, nothing to do with my love for Rangers.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait till a few 100 years when religion is binned by the world and put into the 'fairy tails' category, how everyone will laugh at this proddy heritage rubbish.

Eh?

Do you know what you have in your sig? Do you even know where the phrase actually originates from?

Can't wait till a few 100 years when religion is binned by the world and put into the 'fairy tails' category, how everyone will laugh at this proddy heritage rubbish.

So its not ok to celebrate my heritage and culture but its ok for you to ridicule it?

That "proddy heritage rubbish" has been a foundation of our club for decades and plays a huge part in many people's life's in this part of the world.

Just as well you'll not be here in a few hundred years either way.

Good luck with your waiting.....Having a go at our Protestant supporters is disgusting! Chunt!

Interesting viewpoint. However, go tell the children who have been the victims of institutional rape at the hands of paedophile priests in their thousands in this modern world, that it was all a fairytail, I'm sure they will get it and how they will laugh?!

Whilst there are taigs about, the last men standing will be protestants.

Most of the people I meet that call themselves Catholics or Protestants spend zero time in churches/chaples. Also do fuck all towards being religious. It is a load of fucking tosh.

It is only taig doctrine that blasphemes and requires that the way to God is via the church and its paedophile priests. The holy book scribes that the way to God is direct and not via any man made temple nor priest of the anti christ, so you can drop the church going part for us presbyterians. It is what you believe, not where you go to worship and suck the cocks of jesuits to gain favour, but heh, who am I to judge and you are obviously a well read man of course?!.....or are you something else?

It is only taig doctrine that blasphemes and requires that the way to God is via the church and its paedophile priests. The holy book scribes that the way to God is direct and not via any man made temple nor priest of the anti christ, so you can drop the church going part for us presbyterians. It is what you believe, not where you go to worship and suck the cocks of jesuits to gain favour, but heh, who am I to judge and you are obviously a well read man of course?!.....or are you something else?

My point still remains though. I know umpteen fans season ticket holders that label themselves Protestant although they don't know anything about religion, don't believe in God, heaven, etc. I have also spoken to people;adults who can't spell the word Protestant correctly. Now I question someones faith if they haven't a clue about the religion itself and they have a lack of believe about God and afterlife. That is my point. I am with you on the part about going to a church/chapel to worship, I think it's nonsense that someone can only talk to God or whoever they worship in a specific building built by normal people out of ordinary bricks. Anyway, at the end of the day the word Protestant gets thrown about within our support too often.

My point still remains though. I know umpteen fans season ticket holders that label themselves Protestant although they don't know anything about religion, don't believe in God, heaven, etc. I have also spoken to people;adults who can't spell the word Protestant correctly. Now I question someones faith if they haven't a clue about the religion itself and they have a lack of believe about God and afterlife. That is my point. I am with you on the part about going to a church/chapel to worship, I think it's nonsense that someone can only talk to God or whoever they worship in a specific building built by normal people out of ordinary bricks. Anyway, at the end of the day the word Protestant gets thrown about within our support too often.

We don't need to, our fore fathers ensured the refermation happened and the king james bible was born, after king henry the 8th, and you suppose we don't know our history, away u go ya turnip

But surely if there is a 'god' I will be alive in heaven?

And regarding child abuse; another good reason why religion belongs in the past.

Yes but you'll hate it cause well all be singing the sash.

Child abuse is not caused by religion, its caused by sick individuals in a position of trust that aren't actually acting according to their religion. Its a horrible crime but cannot be used to argue against all religions.

Go one then, which am I?

I'll keep that to myself. (see the pinned thread re accusations).

But if youre telling the truth about your seat, you sit a row behind me, approx 20 seats along. You must sit very near the coin thrower.

When is the trial and are the young boys who got hit with them witnesses?

I'll keep that to myself. (see the pinned thread re accusations).

But if youre telling the truth about your seat, you sit a row behind me, approx 20 seats along. You must sit very near the coin thrower.

When is the trial and are the young boys who got hit with them witnesses?

Yes I do sit in the vicinity of the alleged coin thrower, and with a change in aim of about 6 " my son would have been the victim

Trial is next month - not discussing witnesses on an open forum.

Yes I do sit in the vicinity of the alleged coin thrower, and with a change in aim of about 6 " my son would have been the victim

Trial is next month - not discussing witnesses on an open forum.

But the "alleged" coin thrower came from your row. So you sit beside, or at least in the same row as him. The lad who got hit, with the irate dad was about 6 / 8 rows down from me.

Change of aim?

But the "alleged" coin thrower came from your row. So you sit beside, or at least in the same row as him. The lad who got hit, with the irate dad was about 6 / 8 rows down from me.

Change of aim?

Wrong, the alleged thrower was in the back row, with the victim 4 rows in front, in my row, in adjacent seats.