Bit of a sing song in Dublin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further proves the persecution of Rangers fans in Scotland. Credit to the stewards and the Garda for allowing fans to enjoy themselves.

Fucking kills me seeing those cunts getting away with singing our song,

They are shite at singing it

Just had another look at the original video on youtube and the uploader is a certain Peter O'Doherty :wanker:

i had a wee scroll through his other uploaded vids and they all scumrock rovers or ROI (Retarded of Ireland) clips

so my question is...what was Mr o'Doherty doing just standing there filming linfield fans and not watching the game.

was he a copper?

a nark?

as an aside is it illegal to have a sing song of such fine quality in the ROI? or are these guys gonna get a knock on the door :locked:

To any younger fan not fortunate enought to be part of this little sing-song, all i can say is......watch and listen

One of the best atmosphere's I've been at..

what a fantastic clip (tu)

coppers would need a week to process all that lot down at the police station :pipe:

To any younger fan not fortunate enought to be part of this little sing-song, all i can say is......watch and listen

One of the best atmosphere's I've been at..

put the hairs on my neck on edge. Fantastic.

CG eat yer heart out :craphead:

those blues fans have balls

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you infering that because Charles Green is abiding by the law (like it or loath it) that he lacks balls? I believe fans should be able to sing what they like, but I also believe in the rule of law as without it were all fucked! Society and by extension the law has changed. Charles Green MUST do this to protect Rangers. PS if you don't like the way society is going then get involved in politics at some level as it's the only way we can get our say in this up until now one sided debate.

Because I hate Linfield? :lol:

They're ridiculous. Fkn' Rangers wannabes and their fans are twats in the main.

rediculous,Rangers wannabes? what a load of bollox and what a rediculous comment

Not really a fan of any Irish league club tbh. Bit of a soft spot for Portadown because they're my local club, but that's it.

so why the dislike for Linfield fans?

What exactly do you mean by that? Are you infering that because Charles Green is abiding by the law (like it or loath it) that he lacks balls? I believe fans should be able to sing what they like, but I also believe in the rule of law as without it were all fucked! Society and by extension the law has changed. Charles Green MUST do this to protect Rangers. PS if you don't like the way society is going then get involved in politics at some level as it's the only way we can get our say in this up until now one sided debate.

oh dont worry about me just another one of my throw away heat of the moment soundbites... :7325: a bit like what CG does?!

you're right: the law is an ass. people being told what they can or cannot say is just REDiculuous (perhaps even ridiculuous)

meh i dont have much faith in politics; they are all corrupt as fuck and if they werent when they first start out they sure end up that way.

Only politics i have seen that is effective is the arab spring type ie with a gun

and even that hasnt been too successful

anyhow i digress

This has got fuck all to do with Rangers! This is about hating people while flying the "it's our traditions" flag. But it's all just the last gasps of a dying breed of ignorant bigots. I have no time for the ignorance and superstition that is Roman catholisism, but they are doing a great job of destroying themselves from within. This hate shite is now the preserve of the ill informed and Bucky drinkers.