Butcher as manager?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Butcher will be away to Aston Villa in the summer, Alex McLeish to Caley Thistle. Paul Lambert away to Germany to see if big Jorg still has his teeth.

Butcher for Rangers? after the way he slags us off at every opportunity? NAE CHANCE.

No, no no no, did I say no?

He is a jump the dyke bastard.

There must be a decent manager in lower leagues of Portugal or Holland or even the top leagues that would come to Rangers, why must it always be the usual ex players that are mentioned?

(tu)

Where did AVB start again? Academica? I know he was Mourinhos right hand man, but the point still stands, he started off there and was snapped up by Porto. Jurgen Klopp, started at Mainz, now one of the best coaches in Europe. So they are out there.

(tu)

Where did AVB start again? Academica? I know he was Mourinhos right hand man, but the point still stands, he started off there and was snapped up by Porto. Jurgen Klopp, started at Mainz, now one of the best coaches in Europe. So they are out there.

I suppose it all depends on whether Charles Green and the board know who they are, if they do decide to replace Ally that is.

I think we need a foreign manager with some knowledge and success in the English game, perhaps at a lower level.

Paul Di Canio ?

I think he's still cowering in the away dressing room fae Fergie.

You sound like the sort of person who makes up excuses for everything you do wrong.

you seem yhe sort that would say anything about anybody to have your way. Look in the mirror. My fault is backing my manager a little longer and you like many just can't accept it, hence why you try to change others opinions like its a full time job.

You can't accept folk backing ally and it's as clear as day.

you seem yhe sort that would say anything about anybody to have your way. Look in the mirror. My fault is backing my manager a little longer and you like many just can't accept it, hence why you try to change others opinions like its a full time job.

You can't accept folk backing ally and it's as clear as day.

I don't understand it.

Seems the majority of them are doing it for sentimental reasons and because of his stance during adminstration.

There must be a decent manager in lower leagues of Portugal or Holland or even the top leagues that would come to Rangers, why must it always be the usual ex players that are mentioned?

Peter Huistra of Dutch first division club De Graafschap ?

I don't understand it.

Seems the majority of them are doing it for sentimental reasons and because of his stance during adminstration.

you just can't accept ally has supporters behind him. Whatever reasons you believe people have is just your opinion but it's a fact you don't like the idea if fans backing ally. It's you that has the problem imo. Can't you accept it instead of constantly trying to change people's views or imply you know thr thinking lol.

Today has shown a fair few in here for what they really are.

Why can't you just accept it? Seriously it's like you just won't let go.

I'd like someone who has the foresight to have a long term plan so that we don't keep having short term thoughts on who to buy, if that's an overseas or UK manager then so be it. The problem with McCall and Butcher etc is that they have to keep rebuilding their teams on an annual basis so is akin to the short term plans that McCoist seems to be dogged with. We need to stop thinking about buying / having a team that will suit us for the next year or so.

We need to start finding players that will have significant sell on values rather than the way the club has been managed for (at least) the last decade or so - it won't happen with everyone, just like the mhanks. But if we have several that get us £1m-£5m, when we spent less then we will just go from strength to strength when that's reinvested properly. I don't think Butcher is the man for that kind of job, in the same way I don't think McCoist is.

(tu)

They may be out there, but they certainly do not appear to be like that here any more.

We need the new SOUNESS!!!!!!!!!

you just can't accept ally has supporters behind him. Whatever reasons you believe people have is just your opinion but it's a fact you don't like the idea if fans backing ally. It's you that has the problem imo. Can't you accept it instead of constantly trying to change people's views or imply you know thr thinking lol.

Today has shown a fair few in here for what they really are.

Why can't you just accept it? Seriously it's like you just won't let go.

And why can't you accept some are questioning Ally's ability based on his term in charge

You are the same every f###ing day on here.

Question Ally and you are on it like a dog at broth.

You tell me what Ally has done to make you think he can succeed as a football manager?

People have a right to question him. Based on the shite served up on the park week in week out.

But but an embargo? So what. We have signed players and it appears they have got worse. Why is that? Why can't we take or defend set pieces? Why are we outplayed football wise by postmen and engineers? Or is all this not Ally's fault? Is nothing Ally's fault?