Butcher as manager?

He's just went back to Forest, he'd never come.

Hahaha!!! Take it from me, Billy Davies would leave just about any job to manage us. Ive said it about 5 times today.

This the same Forest that shafted him last time? Hes Rangers through and through, hed walk out on Forest now for us.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great shout. He learned football the right way under Advocaat, at Arsenal, and at Barcelona. He's won everything in Club football and even Captained Holland to a World Cup Final. What a fucking resume that is (tu)

Dwight Yorke maybe? Still smarting at us not gettin him instead of Flo :)

Phil Brown, only kiddin.

Ok big Tel got slated for saying our club was a newco, but he did kick a door in at Parkhead and picked up a criminal record fighting for our cause at Ibrox.

He'll do for me.

Brown because he's orange?

Talks a good game.

Imagine him dressing our players down at half time in front of the Jungle Jims....

Anyone who can do a two's up with taig Sheridan with one fat ugly bitch has one serious problem. How the fuck could anyone in Glasgow take him seriously? For me, yes he talks a good game, has passion, but nothing new to offer. We need and deserve different and better!

Anyone who can do a two's up with taig Sheridan with one fat ugly bitch has one serious problem. How the fuck could anyone in Glasgow take him seriously? For me, yes he talks a good game, has passion, but nothing new to offer. We need and deserve different and better!

Did he?

Reason enough to pass on him then!

Dwight Yorke maybe? Still smarting at us not gettin him instead of Flo :)

I was Talking about Van Bronkhorst. He's got his coaching badges now. He played under Advocaat, Wenger, and at Barcelona. Spent his career playing at the highest level of Club football and Captained Holland to a World Cup Final. He spent his career playing for teams and managers that promote the kind of football we want to see. He must've picked up something along the way. He's even been exposed to the fabled Barcelona training that is so often talked about on this forum.

As for Dwight Yorke, he was a better footballer than Flo.

Did he?

Reason enough to pass on him then!

The mhedia would slaughter him, if only to further damage our reputation. Can imagine their snyde remarks already. If it were a choice between Gattuso and sloppy seconds, only one winner for me!

Is Solskjær still managing Molde? He was doing a good job, and learned his trade from the best. I know Villa wanted him after Eck got the sack, but I'm not sure if he turned it down or they just went with gumsy.

Billy two's up Davies. The News of the World bint set him and Sheridan up. Each to their own, live and let live and all that, but not for a Rangers manager.

Thought you meant him - agreed! (For that reason only - I think he'd be ok otherwise)

Me & FHLH were talking about Phil Brown!

I was Talking about Van Bronkhorst. He's got his coaching badges now. He played under Advocaat, Wenger, and at Barcelona. Spent his career playing at the highest level of Club football and Captained Holland to a World Cup Final. He spent his career playing for teams and managers that promote the kind of football we want to see. He must've picked up something along the way. He's even been exposed to the fabled Barcelona training that is so often talked about on this forum.

As for Dwight Yorke, he was a better footballer than Flo.

Of that there is no doubt. But we did not fail to sign him before he went to man utd, n ended up with flo like u said earlier. You chose not to reply to that i see.