'Silk' scarf - VOTE - now closed

'Silk' Rangers scarf.  

209 members have voted

1. 1. Which design would you purchase?

• spectre
    • thefarmer
    • brian1872
    • nacho_nacho_man

I was airing on the side of caution regarding use of club name. A further email will be set to the club's commercial division to iron out a few final details.

If they say you can't use the clubs name, could you have 1872 on the left hand of the scroll, The Rangers in the main middle part and 2013 on the right? Or something similar?

Great idea btw mate (tu)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they say you can't use the clubs name, could you have 1872 on the left hand of the scroll, The Rangers in the main middle part and 2013 on the right? Or something similar?

Great idea btw mate (tu)

There are a few good catchy slogans we could use. I'll see what the club says regarding use of the club and if required can think of another scrolling slogan / wording.

Great idea btw mate (tu)

Sounds good. But there is no copyright law against using a name.

I'd have: 1872 The Rangers 1972

or just: Rangers Football Club

Charging around £8 or £9 should be enough to cover postage, manufacture and a small donation per scarf to the rangers charity foundation.

There looks to be enough interest to sell at least 150. 300 may be pushing it, but you never know!

lion_crest_golden.jpg

Wording can be changed if required, however my aim was to try and recreate something similar to the below, as many people also wanted to see this design used as a template.

I'd buy that - reminds me of scarves I've worn with pride down the years.

Charging around £8 or £9 should be enough to cover postage, manufacture and a small donation per scarf to the rangers charity foundation.

There looks to be enough interest to sell at least 150. 300 may be pushing it, but you never know!

These are very reasonable prices.

300 is the magic number in terms of cost effective minimum order quantities. Should there be enough demand for 150, I'll front the difference in cost allowing 300 to be ordered. There is only a several hundred pound difference between ordering 300 vs 150.

These are very reasonable prices.

300 is the magic number in terms of cost effective minimum order quantities. Should there be enough demand for 150, I'll front the difference in cost allowing 300 to be ordered. There is only a several hundred pound difference between ordering 300 vs 150.

If there's a deficit I'm sure a few people would pitch in to cover your loses mate. I think over time you could definitely sell a good couple of hundred of those. Members of RSC's could try punting them round their clubs and buses.

This must be what its like for the women when voting on xfactor as this was tough. Nacho i love all the final four you have put up so big thanks for all your efforts and narrowing it down as you had many a good design.

I went for spectre as i think it brings a modern touch to the era your looking at.

Really enjoyed checking out all the designs been cracking and i'll defo buy at least 3 of whatever one wins no probs so good luck to the finalists and they are all cracking.

Cheers nacho bloody cracking idea and ill buy ya a pint when i pick my scarves up!

:21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21: :21:

I know that the farmer's design has a white fringe. Perhaps the other designers could confirm if this is the case with their design.

Not sure it'll matter given the early way the vote is going but my position would be a white fringe, dependant on the type of fringe available. If it was the long stringy type then alternating red white and blue would be my suggestion.