Francisco Stella (now gone)

Dean Shiels

Andy Little

Francisco Sandaza

Kane Hemmings

Kal Naismith

Kevin Kyle (now gone)

Lee McCulloch

Looking at our 1st team squad above and even the lads in reserves/Youths 17 in total...... it's hard to believe we have 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland we have 23 players in the squad 40 players in total........Out of the squad what players will be offloaded ? i believe Hemmings is out of contract at end of season. We should get a team from above to win Div 2 surely with a couple of additions ? or is above not good enough and most should be offloaded.... Ally has said he needs a new team for next season for Div 2 or in 12-12-18 league set up bringing in more players.......

Whats your thoughts.....

Neil Alexander

Scott Gallacher

Sebastian Faure

Chris Hegarty

Ross Perry

Lee Wallace

Daren Cole

Ian Black

Kyle Hutton

Lewis MacLeod

Robbie Crawford

David Templeton

Fraser Aird

Barrie McKay

Dean Shiels

Andy Little

Kane Hemmings

Lee McCulloch

I would be happy with those players staying, and bringing in 2 strikers, 3 defenders and a midfielder or 2.

However, I won't be surprised if the likes of Sandaza and Cribari (high earners, poor performers so far) are still here next season.

Sorting out the defence is a priority.

Neil Alexander

Scott Gallacher

Sebastian Faure

Chris Hegarty

Ross Perry

Lee Wallace

Daren Cole

Ian Black

Kyle Hutton

Lewis MacLeod

Robbie Crawford

David Templeton

Fraser Aird

Barrie McKay

Dean Shiels

Andy Little

Kane Hemmings

Lee McCulloch

I would be happy with those players staying, and bringing in 2 strikers, 3 defenders and a midfielder or 2.

However, I won't be surprised if the likes of Sandaza and Cribari (high earners, poor performers so far) are still here next season.

Sorting out the defence is a priority.

I think that squad plus another 4 or 5 would be more than good enough to win division 2. I think we need a RB, a couple of centre halfs and a central midfielder. Do you have anybody in mind that you'd like to see us sign?

Cribari and Sandaza were given two year contracts and I doubt they'll be much demand for these players considering their performances at this level, we may be stuck with them for another 12 months (tu)

i fear you may be right (td)

There's always someone willing to take these players.

Not a chance will anyone offer these players a contract anywhere near the ridiculous levels we offered players of this quality....we will be stuck with them or have to pay them off unfortunately...if we are replacing these players it further emphasises how much a wasted year this has been...

Kyle gone

Alexander

Hemmings

Then whoever we can get rid of.

Temps, Wallace, Little and the Youngsters apart I'm not really bothered who else stays.

Pretty much this for me too although I'd like to keep a hold of Shiels too. Decent player, versatile and has been the best of all the "esthablished" players that we sigend although that's not really saying much.

It was in one of the papers a couple of weeks ago I think. Sort of fits the McCoist identikit- experienced SPL player available on a free. I actually think he'd do pretty well for us considering the level we'll be playing at.

I think he's the sort of person that Smith could make a player, but based on this season I'm not sure I can say the same thing about McCoist just yet.

IMO Black hasn't earned a pass into the first team. He can't pass.

Every time he goes hard into a tackle it's an automatic yellow. His reputation

makes him useless to the team. It's okay for him put a boot into a Rangers

player but put him into the team and he's now a criminal. Gotta love Sottish Football.

Neil Alexander

Cammy Bell

Tom Hateley

Andre Bikey

Danny Wilson

Lee Wallace

Sebastien Faure

Chris Hegarty

Ross Perry

Anestis Argyriou

Barry Ferguson

Kyle Hutton

Lewis Macleod

Barrie McKay

David Templeton

Dean Shiels

Kevin Thomson

Fraser Aird

George Boyd

Lee McCulloch

Kris Boyd

Andrew Little

Francisco Sandaza

Kai Naismith

Neil Alexander

Cammy Bell

Tom Hateley

Andre Bikey

Danny Wilson

Lee Wallace

Sebastien Faure

Chris Hegarty

Ross Perry

Anestis Argyriou

Barry Ferguson

Kyle Hutton

Lewis Macleod

Barrie McKay

David Templeton

Dean Shiels

Kevin Thomson

Fraser Aird

George Boyd

Lee McCulloch

Kris Boyd

Andrew Little

Francisco Sandaza

Kai Naismith

Would be ecstatic with that squad but don't think it will happen.

I can see our first team line up going along the lines of:

Little Shiels

McKay Black Macleod Templeton

Wallace Zaliukas McCulloch Argyriou

Bell

Fuckin hell that's radical cammy bell up front as the lone striker, and little and shiels sharing goalkeeping duties( do they get a glove each ? )

:uk:

* = will leave += will go if someone will take them

*Neil Alexander

Scott Gallacher

Anestis Argyriou

+Sebastian Faure

Chris Hegarty

Ross Perry

Emilson Cribari

Lee Wallace

Daren Cole

+Ian Black

Kyle Hutton

Lewis MacLeod

Andrew Mitchell

Robbie Crawford

David Templeton

Fraser Aird

Barrie McKay

+Dean Shiels

Andy Little

+Francisco Sandaza

Kane Hemmings

Kal Naismith

Lee McCulloch

Of that list only Dean Shiels leaves me some doubt, I think he's been pish and we could place our well performing youngsters like McKay ahead of him in any game but i'm not sure we'll be actively looking to sell him. The other one is Hemmings, there's been rumours of some other clubs seeing his potential and with him out of contract they may seek to get him for a compensation fee. It will all depend who we can bring in on pre contracts, if there's a RB at th top of that list then Cole can be cover and the greek can go

Well, there's been talk of us scouting places like Central America, but I reckon it's largely going to be a similar policy to last year. Hopefully we can pick our targets a bit more selectively this time, rather than just madly rushing to sign anyone.

I don't think there is any point in us scouting Central America. we would never get work permits for the players unless they were established internationals, and then they would be out of our price range.